What makes eco-friendly dental floss and picks eco-friendly?
Most dental hygiene products are made with plastic that cannot be recycled or composted. This means that billions of picks and strips of floss end up in landfills, or in our ocean. Our eco-friendly dental floss and dental floss picks are compostable and/or biodegradable, which means they’ll break down and won’t pollute the environment .
Our Brilliant Black dental floss is incredibly popular with the FTO community. Here are 4 reasons why more people are opting for this eco-friendly dental floss:
Made with activated charcoal: Our Brilliant Black Dental Floss is made with activated charcoal, which is just abrasive enough to remove stains and enamel from the first layer of the teeth. In addition, bamboo fiber and coconut oil remove buildup and whiten small gaps between your teeth.
- Vegan and cruelty-free: Our dental floss is vegan and cruelty-free, as well as eco-friendly, which is ideal if you like the idea of your hygiene products without compromising the comfort of your furry friends!
It’s incredibly effective: It reaches areas where toothbrushes can’t without containing harsh chemicals that damage your teeth. Its only ingredients are activated charcoal bamboo fiber, coconut oil, organic extra virgin peppermint oil, spearmint essential oils, and vegan candelilla wax.
- Recyclable packaging: The packaging is eco-friendly, so when you’re ready to recycle it, you can continue making the same environmentally-friendly choices!
- Compostable and biodegradable: Our Dental Floss Picks break down into non-toxic components like water, biomass, and carbon dioxide without harming the environment.
- Certified and free from fluoride: Certified by U.S dentists and made in America, these compostable dental floss sticks are free of fluoride, PFA (Paraformaldehyde), and synthetic flavorings. They’re also good for sensitive teeth, making them great for kids aged 3 and up!
- Keeps your breath fresh: They can help prevent bad breath. When food particles become trapped between the teeth, it begins decaying, which can cause unpleasant breath if not removed.
- Keeps tooth decay and gum disease at bay: Plaque that builds up between the teeth can erode the tooth enamel, causing gum disease and cavities, which often contribute to bad breath.
- Reinforced string: They are small, compact, and easy to travel with, but the string is reinforced to make sure you don’t get any annoying snaps while flossing!
Feel Fresh & Do Your Part for the Planet
In addition to all these incredible benefits, all our deliveries are carbon neutral and every product purchased funds the removal of 10 pieces of plastic from the ocean. If you’re considering eco-friendly dental products, get yours here: Compostable Dental Floss Picks and Brilliant Black Dental Floss.