Biodegradable Kitchen Sponges - Pack of 2
Clean your dishes without leaving behind harmful microplastics.
Did you know when you wash your dishes, microplastics come off your yellow sponge? Sponges made from polyester and nylon are not recyclable at all. Small pieces fall off on almost every wash, washing straight down our drains and into our water systems.
These natural sponges are made from cellulose, are plastic-free, and are 100% biodegradable. Plus, they will last longer than your normal plastic kitchen sponges and absorb up to 10 times their weight!
Every purchase of the Biodegradable Kitchen Sponges funds the removal of 10 pieces of plastic from the ocean.
- Pack of 2 ergonomic kitchen sponges
- Treat the sponge as any normal sponge. No special care is needed
- Perfect for the kitchen and bathroom
- 100% biodegradable - made from wood pulp (plant cellulose)
- Each sponge: 115 (I) x 65 (w) x 30 (h) mm
- Made in the UK
- End of Life: Reuse as a cleaning sponge, bury it underground or put it in your home compost!
These sponges are wonderful!
Use these on my dishes, wiping tables & countertops. Haven't used one for cleaning yet like tub & sinks but I definitely will
I absolutely love these sponges. They have a great thickness, don't fall apart very easily at all, and the fact that I'm not releasing plastics into the water system is just amazing. :)
Perfect. These are my second ones and I'm giving a set to a friend to try and see what she thinks. I love them.
I am using one now. I think picks off bits of food from baking pan. It cleans off its own dirt or seems to. It is still totally yellow. Nothing seems to flick off.