6-Pack Dryer Balls - 10 Styles
Save the planet (and your money) with eco-friendly dryer balls!
One way to make laundry day as eco-friendly as possible is to use dryer balls. With wool dryer balls, you can ditch those single-use dryer sheets, reduce drying time by 20%, and dry your clothes using less energy.
No chemicals, no fragrances, just pure organic cruelty-free certified New Zealand wool. Reusable for 1,000+ washes - each set will last for years.
Every purchase of the Dryer Balls funds the removal of 10 pieces of plastic from the ocean.
- Cruelty-free and Leaping Bunny Certified
- All Natural: Did you know that traditional dryer sheets coat your clothing with a chemical softener that ruins absorbency? These dryer balls reduce drying time, wrinkles, and static while softening clothes naturally!
- Materials: 100% New Zealand wool, unbleached cotton.
- Fair Trade: Handcrafted in Nepal by fair-trade artisans
- End of life: The dryer balls and unbleached cotton drawstring bag are 100% backyard compostable. Even the user manual is printed on recycled paper.
Definitely 5 stars !!!! The dryer balls are the cutest
These are not only super cute, they work great! I got the penguins. last year, and I've been in love since day one, and they still work like brand new. This brand is great too, since it's fair trade and only uses wool that's humanely acquired. Get them, you will be glad you did!
I recently bought these dryer balls and used them the next day. They work great, my clothes were dry and static-free. There was no smell. I look forward to using them in every dryer load. They help the planet and are great on clothes.
I bought these dryer ball to shorten the amount of drying time in our electric dryer. And they really work. I used to have to extend the time at the end of the cycle because the clothes were still slightly damp. The sensor never quite got everything dry. The dryer balls get it right every time now.
Have been using these balls for a year and love them. Bought several more bags for Christmas gifts.