Dryer Balls - 9 Styles
Ditch single-use dryer sheets for these unique Dryer Balls. They naturally soften and fluff your laundry, while reducing drying time by 20%!
Every purchase of the Dryer Balls funds the removal of 10 pieces of plastic from the ocean.
- Cruelty-free and Leaping Bunny Certified.
- Did you know that traditional dryer sheets coat your clothing with a chemical softener that ruins absorbency? These dryer balls reduce drying time, wrinkles, and static while softening clothes naturally!
- Reusable for 1,000+ washes - each set will last for years.
- Each set comes with a user manual that’s printed on recycled paper with vegetable ink. Sold in a pack of 6.
- Materials: 100% New Zealand wool, unbleached cotton.
- Handcrafted in Nepal by fair-trade artisans.
- End of life: The dryer balls and unbleached cotton drawstring bag are 100% backyard compostable.
These are a great alternative to throwing a towel in my dryer to reduce the amount of drying time. They're cute and they don't bleed color and they work! I've given them to my sister and my mom, and I won't stop there!
Very happy with these, they are so cute, & seem to dry clothes faster...I use wool dryer balls, but these are better, must be the wool they are made from???...& very happy it helps remove plastic from our beautiful oceans, let's hope they find alternatives for plastic for all the bags, containers, etc., & keep the oceans & all their animals safe & clean...Thank you for helping to clean up our oceans from all the trash, spills, thoughtless acts, that are dumped in it... it's so heartbreaking to see what the animals of the oceans go through...
Very satisfied with wash and non cling dryer balls!
These dryer balls are environmentally friendly and cute.
I am sorry that I have not tried these yet so am not ready to comment.