Pack of 2 CoffeeSock filters - these filters are very durable and typically last a year or longer! A reusable alternative to throwaway paper filters and nylon sacks.
The cotton absorbs some of the oils released from coffee beans yet lets acids pass through. The result is a clear, crisp, rich, and robust cup, without the paper taste and all the richness of French press without the heavy oiliness.
Every purchase of the Reusable Coffee Filters funds the removal of 10 pieces of plastic from the ocean.
- Easy cleanup - Just empty grounds, rinse, and hang to thoroughly dry.
- Made from Organic Cotton - a responsibly produced, renewable resource
- Dimensions: 8.75” W x 6.5” H
- Drip #4: Machine Auto-Brew, 6-12 Cup
- Drip #2: Machine Auto-Brew, 2-6 Cup.
- Basket: Machine Auto-Brew, 3-6 Cup, 6-12 Cup.
- Made in the USA.
I've only used it once but it worked fine. Great instructions. Nice to know it'll cut down on the paper filters I use. If it lasts as long as it should, It'll be a family fav.
Work very well, easy to clean
I really like that this product is environmentally friendly, so I really want to like it. It is easy to use. It does make my coffee taste different from using paper filters. Clean up also easy. I boiled before using the first time. I’ll try a few more times. Hope I can get used it!
Excellent -- they work fine & replace an awful lot of paper filters.
This coffee sock works perfectly. I'll never buy another paper filter again!