FTO Wooden Dish Brush or Replacement Head
Clean your dishes without dirtying the planet!
This brush is fully biodegradable and made from sustainable vegan materials. A dish brush with plastic bristles can shed hairs that can end up in the ocean, but the Tampico fiber bristles on this brush are plant-based and 100% biodegradable!
Tampico is a very robust fiber from the yellow leaf of the agave cactus, which grows only in the highlands of northern Mexico. Tampico has great water-retaining properties, is resistant and hard-wearing, and keeps its shape without softening.
The head is replaceable so you can save the handle and reduce your waste when the brush wears out.
Every purchase of the Wooden Dish Brush funds the removal of 10 pieces of plastic from the ocean.
- Plant-based: Made in Europe with Tampico fiber bristles, 100% FSC® certified.
- Pairs well: Try it out with our vegan dish soap bar!
- Directions: Please allow the brush to dry completely in between uses.
- Size: Approximately 24cm total length with head
- End of Life: Once worn out, the wooden head and sisal bristle can be 100% composted or buried in the backyard. All metal staples can be recycled in a metal recycling bin.
This brush is well made and the finest quality.
This brush is really nice. I like it a lot.
As with everything I have purchased from Free the Ocean I couldn't be more satisfied.
Scrubs so you don't have too! Love it! And best of all saves the environment!
These work great, even better than the plastic ones you buy at the grocery store. I highly recommend. And what a huge bonus . . . helps keep more plastic out of the ocean and landfills!