6-Pack Dryer Balls - 10 Styles
Save the planet (and your money) with eco-friendly dryer balls!
One way to make laundry day as eco-friendly as possible is to use dryer balls. With wool dryer balls, you can ditch those single-use dryer sheets, reduce drying time by 20%, and dry your clothes using less energy.
No chemicals, no fragrances, just pure organic cruelty-free certified New Zealand wool. Reusable for 1,000+ washes - each set will last for years.
Every purchase of the Dryer Balls funds the removal of 10 pieces of plastic from the ocean.
- Cruelty-free and Leaping Bunny Certified
- All Natural: Did you know that traditional dryer sheets coat your clothing with a chemical softener that ruins absorbency? These dryer balls reduce drying time, wrinkles, and static while softening clothes naturally!
- Materials: 100% New Zealand wool, unbleached cotton.
- Fair Trade: Handcrafted in Nepal by fair-trade artisans
- End of life: The dryer balls and unbleached cotton drawstring bag are 100% backyard compostable. Even the user manual is printed on recycled paper.
Cute, well made, functional and helping to save the planet in a small way!
These are super cute and work as intended! Would make great gifts too!
These dryer balls (I got bees and penguins -- ladybugs sold out) aren't just another pretty face--they do the drying in less time, are always ready to go in the dryer and make things very soft. They also make me smile. Great way to let people know abut FTO--I give them to friends & family. One friend let me know one of her cats claimed a penguin as HIS--very understandable.
I fell I love with the cute penguins, first of all. When I received them I loved how well they worked! I haven't used fabric softener since they arrived. And there is little to no static.
What got me to buy the adorable penguin dryer balls was their cuteness but I had no idea how effective and trouble free they really are. The clothes are all soft and static free..no on-going costs..and best of all...they help keep our environment clean. That's a win -win if ever there was one. LOVE 'EM.