Ditch single-use dryer sheets for these cute Friendsheep Dryer Balls. They naturally soften and fluff your laundry, while reducing drying time by 20%!
Every purchase of the Penguin Dryer Balls funds the removal of 10 pieces of plastic from the ocean.
- 100% cruelty-free - Leaping Bunny Certified.
- Did you know that traditional dryer sheets coat your clothing with a chemical softener that ruins absorbency? These dryer balls reduce drying time, wrinkles, and static, while softening clothes naturally!
- Reusable for 1,000+ washes - each set will last for years.
- Each set comes with a user manual that’s printed on recycled paper with vegetable ink. Sold in a pack of 6.
- Materials: 100% New Zealand wool, unbleached cotton.
The dryer balls and unbleached cotton drawstring bag is 100% backyard compostable.
great I love them
I really wanted to give them a 5, but they didn't quite handle the static of our last cold spell.
But I love putting diffuser oil on mine ( I use lavender) and having bedding, clothes etc coming out with just a hint of lavender.
they are a great replacement for fabric softener sheets and so much better for our environment.. Diane James
I will be buying these. Because of another comment about Australian practices, I looked up what they do in New Zealand (Friendship Wool: Cruelty Free), and it tells their practices and even sell this very same product for the same price. I'm buying here to help clean the oceans. I know I'll be thrilled!
Buying a second set today for a friend - these are SO cute and work so well. Highly recommend. Do some other shopping too, they have such great products!
I had to order 2 bags of these as the grandkids were visiting when I opened the first set and begged for them to cuddle. Works as advertised in laundry but seem to work better in lightweight clothes vs heavy weight.