Dryer Balls - 9 Styles
Ditch single-use dryer sheets for these unique Dryer Balls. They naturally soften and fluff your laundry, while reducing drying time by 20%!
Every purchase of the Dryer Balls funds the removal of 10 pieces of plastic from the ocean.
- Cruelty-free and Leaping Bunny Certified.
- Did you know that traditional dryer sheets coat your clothing with a chemical softener that ruins absorbency? These dryer balls reduce drying time, wrinkles, and static while softening clothes naturally!
- Reusable for 1,000+ washes - each set will last for years.
- Each set comes with a user manual that’s printed on recycled paper with vegetable ink. Sold in a pack of 6.
- Materials: 100% New Zealand wool, unbleached cotton.
- Handcrafted in Nepal by fair-trade artisans.
- End of life: The dryer balls and unbleached cotton drawstring bag are 100% backyard compostable.
They work great and are adorable too!
Can say NOTHING POSITIVE about the loofah!
I have used the plastic dryer balls for years now and have found them to be adequate, so I was intrigued, and a little skeptical, about the claims being made about these fabric balls. The cost has kept me from trying them sooner, but I am so glad I finally did. They work great! My clothes came out static free, soft and they actually needed less time to be completely dry.
Got the bees - so cute! No need for dryer sheets - save money and the environment. Win-win.
Dryer balls are awesome. We love them. We’re on our second set.