6-Pack Dryer Balls - 10 Styles
Save the planet (and your money) with eco-friendly dryer balls!
One way to make laundry day as eco-friendly as possible is to use dryer balls. With wool dryer balls, you can ditch those single-use dryer sheets, reduce drying time by 20%, and dry your clothes using less energy.
No chemicals, no fragrances, just pure organic cruelty-free certified New Zealand wool. Reusable for 1,000+ washes - each set will last for years.
Every purchase of the Dryer Balls funds the removal of 10 pieces of plastic from the ocean.
- Cruelty-free and Leaping Bunny Certified
- All Natural: Did you know that traditional dryer sheets coat your clothing with a chemical softener that ruins absorbency? These dryer balls reduce drying time, wrinkles, and static while softening clothes naturally!
- Materials: 100% New Zealand wool, unbleached cotton.
- Fair Trade: Handcrafted in Nepal by fair-trade artisans
- End of life: The dryer balls and unbleached cotton drawstring bag are 100% backyard compostable. Even the user manual is printed on recycled paper.
I love my new penguin dryer balls! My white ones had finally worn out after years of use so I bought these. They work SO well and are SO cute!!! Win/Win!
They're cute and functional. I like them.
These dryer balls are the best. They make sure that there is no static.
I'm confused about how many dryer balls to put into the dryer for a load. I also would like some info on how long they effectively last.
I got the Lavender Bliss colored dryer balls. Love the colors! I was using tennis balls in the dryer, which kind of smelled. These new wool balls have no smell, absorb water from clothes, and help keep clothes apart while drying.