Biodegradable Kitchen Sponges - Pack of 2
Clean your dishes without leaving behind harmful microplastics.
Did you know when you wash your dishes, microplastics come off your yellow sponge? Sponges made from polyester and nylon are not recyclable at all. Small pieces fall off on almost every wash, washing straight down our drains and into our water systems.
These natural sponges are made from cellulose, are plastic-free, and are 100% biodegradable. Plus, they will last longer than your normal plastic kitchen sponges and absorb up to 10 times their weight!
Every purchase of the Biodegradable Kitchen Sponges funds the removal of 10 pieces of plastic from the ocean.
- Pack of 2 ergonomic kitchen sponges
- Treat the sponge as any normal sponge. No special care is needed
- Perfect for the kitchen and bathroom
- 100% biodegradable - made from wood pulp (plant cellulose)
- Each sponge: 115 (I) x 65 (w) x 30 (h) mm
- Made in the UK
- End of Life: Reuse as a cleaning sponge, bury it underground or put it in your home compost!
Love them both. The dish cloth is nice but I use cloth and launder them. I just wanted to see what use they could be.
These sponges help me feel good about doing the dishes!
No plastic is the best part. Cleaned great.
Glad they made these a little thinner. They fit the hand perfectly & are so pleasant to use. I’m sold & will be back for more.
They clean well and never have a bad odor. They last a long time and are biodegradable when I'm finished with them. I like to keep a supply on hand.