Sponges are designed to do messy cleaning jobs, which causes them to fill up with germs quickly. That's why many experts advise tossing the stinkers often - which leads to a staggering amount of plastic trash that cannot be recycled. Once in a landfill, it could take millions of years for them to break down.
Enter our plastic-free kitchen sponges... environmentally friendly, reusable & fully biodegradable. Plus, they absorb up to 10 times their weight!
Every purchase of the Biodegradable Kitchen Sponges funds the removal of 10 pieces of plastic from the ocean.
- Pack of 2 ergonomic biodegradable kitchen sponges.
- 100% biodegradable - made from wood pulp (planet cellulose)
- Absorbs up to 10 times their weight.
- Perfect for the kitchen and bathroom.
- Each sponge: 115 (I) x 65 (w) x 30 (h) mm.
- Made in the UK.
- What to do when done with your sponges? Simply bury it underground or put it in your home compost. If your community collects food waste for composting, you can also put the sponge in the food waste bin.
5 stars out of 5 !
Very absorbent, and lasts a long time!
Awesome feel, absorbency and quality. Great natural product. I will buy them from now on.
They are far sturdier than polyester sponges. They do a great job. I did let the water run to rinse the yellow dye out and I was glad that the yellow dye alert was on the package. I've used them to wash dishes, wipe up spills, wipe down counters, and much more. These are a great deal!
Last longer than the usual store bought sponges!