Got half an avocado? Fresh herbs? A bowl of guacamole you don’t want turning brown? We’ve got you covered! Meet BEE’S WRAP, a uniquely designed food wrap that allows you and your food to breathe a little easier.
Every purchase of Bee's Wrap funds the removal of 10 pieces of plastic from the ocean.
Small (7" x 8") - great for 🍋🥝🍒
Medium (10" x 11") - great for 🥑🥐🧀
Large (13" x 14") - great for 🍉🥗🍞
- Cover a bowl, pack a sandwich, or fold Bee's Wrap into a pouch for snacks on your next adventure. Seriously - it's that versatile.
- Made in Vermont by a certified B corp.
- Washable, reusable, fully biodegradable.
- Ethically sourced ingredients. Made from GOTS-certified organic cotton, sustainably harvested beeswax, organic jojoba oil, and tree resin.
- LASTS ONE YEAR OR LONGER when used several times a week with proper care.
- Available in Original, Ocean Print, Clover Print, Bee's & Bears Print, or Vegan.
I've been a fan of beeswax wraps for a long time - much better than single-use plastic wrap. The Sea Turtle design is just beautiful, and the three sizes are super convenient!
Love using a product that helps me decrease use of plastics!
Bought three different ones right from the get go! Absolutely love them and will likely buy more soon. I hope Sage B. sees this...NO, not for use in the microwave! It said this on the info paper that was enclosed. If you lost it, go to their website for use and care info.
Does anyone know if these are microwave safe?
Since I was a school girl I have always brought my own lunch to whichever job I've had. I began using small plastic or glass containers years ago. However, this wrap has an attribute that the others don't...it's size. I can wrap my sandwich and veggies in the small and medium pieces and the weight and bulk of containers is gone! As long as the food doesn't need special protection (such as a dessert with frosting) or is liquid like yogurt, these wraps are a Wonderful alternative. Plus, they're colorful, fun and currently unique enough to draw questions from my lunch mates. L-O-V-E, love them!