Beautiful cards for all occasions and the envelopes grow wildflowers!
All Seedlings cards are paired with a plantable seed paper envelope which is embedded with non-invasive wildflower seeds. When planted, our envelopes compost away leaving only flowers behind. Blank inside, these cards are accented with foil details.
Every seedling card purchased funds the removal of 10 pieces of plastic from the ocean.
- Plantable seed paper is a biodegradable eco-paper that is made with post-consumer materials (no trees harmed for this paper!) and embedded with seeds. When the paper is planted in a pot of soil, the seeds grow and the paper composts away. All that is left behind is flowers.
- Step 1: Soak paper in water overnight.
- Step 2: Fill the planter with 2/3 soil + place seed paper inside. Add a light layer of soil on top.
- Step 3: Place the planter in a sunny spot. Water well for at least 4-6 weeks.
- Step 4: Once you see sprouts, you can choose to transplant to an outdoor area.
- Seeds included: Black-Eyed Susan, Catchfly, Corn Poppy, English Daisy, Snapdragon, and Sweet Alyssum.
- Blank inside, the cards are accented with foil details.
- Made in the USA.
there are beautiful in a planter. I didn't transfer into the ground
They are beautiful cards and the blooms turned out wonderfully. I've sent them to multiple who all LOVED the card, the concept, and the flowers that grew. Will be ordering many more for the holidays.
I love the idea of these cards. However the instructions that come with them are in tiny font, not very obvious if you are not looking for them and they do not provide much information as to how to plant them, whether to soak them first, etc. But they are a great idea.
What better way of sending an everlasting message :-) Very unique !!!
Although I didn't get the Christmas greeting seedling cards I thought I ordered the cards are really nice. It will be a thoughtful card to give and will be a good investment in the environment