Beautiful cards and the envelopes grow wildflowers! *Select styles on sale.*
All Seedlings cards are paired with a plantable seed paper envelope which is embedded with non-invasive wildflower seeds. When planted, our envelopes compost away leaving only flowers behind. Blank inside, these cards are accented with foil details.
Every seedling card purchased funds the removal of 10 pieces of plastic from the ocean.
- Plantable seed paper is a biodegradable eco-paper that is made with post-consumer materials (no trees harmed for this paper!) and embedded with seeds. When the paper is planted in a pot of soil, the seeds grow and the paper composts away. All that is left behind is flowers.
- Step 1: Soak paper in water overnight.
- Step 2: Fill the planter with 2/3 soil + place seed paper inside. Add a light layer of soil on top.
- Step 3: Place the planter in a sunny spot. Water well for at least 4-6 weeks.
- Step 4: Once you see sprouts, you can choose to transplant to an outdoor area.
- Seeds included: Black-Eyed Susan, Catchfly, Corn Poppy, English Daisy, Snapdragon, and Sweet Alyssum.
- Made in the USA.
My sister will turn 80 this month and she loves flowers, so I'm sure she'll be happy with it.
Tiny soaps as part of a birthday gift for my sister’n law.
Other than being a little expensive… It’s pretty good I like it
These seeds are great! The price is very reasonable- they are gorgeous, will give flowers, and remove plastic.
Haven't started them yet, but the earth friendly packaging is not only good for the planet and the simple directions on planting them are good for this no gardener.