Plastic-free packaging, salon-quality shampoo & conditioner.
A true hydrating shampoo and conditioner bar. If you have thicker or dryer hair, this is the place to start. With coconut oil and rice protein for extra hydration and nourishment.
Every purchase of this Moisturize Shampoo or Conditioner bar funds the removal of 10 pieces of plastic from the ocean.
- 100% safe for colored or treated hair.
- Compostable / recyclable packaging.
- 1 bar = 16 oz shampoo/conditioner (at least!)
- No soap, sulfates, parabens, silicone, phthalates, and no cruelty.
- How to use: Wet bar in the shower and rub into your hair like you would a bar of soap on your body. Get your hair nice and sudsy, massage your scalp with the soap suds and rinse clean. Follow up with a conditioner bar!
- Ingredients of Shampoo: Coconut Oil, BTMS (Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol (Vegetable Based*)), Cetyl Alcohol (Vegetable Based*), Glycerin Stearate (Vegetable Based*), Vitamin B5, Stearic Acid (Vegetable Based*), Polyquaternium 7, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Natural Fragrance (Lime Peel Oil, Orange Peel Oil, Lemon Peel Oil, Grapefruit Peel Oil, Ginger Root Oil), Mineral Pigment CI 77007. (*Derived Source)
- Ingredients of Conditioner: Cetearyl Alcohol (Vegetable Based*), Behentrimonium Methosulfate, (Vegetable Based*), Coconut Oil, Cocoa Seed Butter, Glyceryl Stearate (Vegetable Based*), Coconut Oil & Glycerin*, Vitamin B5, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Hydrogenated Ethylhexyl Olivate, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Unsaponifiables, Natural Fragrance (Lime Peel Oil, Orange Peel Oil, Lemon Peel Oil, Grapefruit Peel Oil, Ginger Root Oil), Mineral Pigment CI 77510, CI 77891, Mica. (*Derived Source)
- Made in the USA.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I love this shampoo bar - I like the slanted edge, it lathers up right away and makes my hair shiny and soft. Haven't tried the conditioner yet, the last brand I tried was very hard to use, so I'm interested to see how this one works out.
I really do love this shampoo!! I have used it for several months. I have an unusual scalp issue that is similar to dandruff. I have a prescribed shampoo to help with it. This shampoo helps as much as the prescribed shampoo and sometimes is better. I will definitely buy this again.
I am delighted with the moisturizer shampoo and conditioner in cakes, not plastic bottles. I intend to wrap them in aluminum foil to pack them for travel.
I haven’t used all the items I purchased but so far the Dishwasher powder a day the Laundry detergent are doing a great job. I like knowing that the metal containers and non toxic ingredients are help me to do my part in saving the Ocean and not using as much plastic.
I have curly, short hair that feels more conditioned than the prior conditioner I used, but my naturally curly hair takes longer to dry and results in fewer curls. Handling this tear-drop shaped conditioner is strange, but repetitive use will gain my ability. Keeping the conditioner out of the water stream and dry in the shower is another feat I have not conquered yet, but will with time. Placing it in a plastic baggie just isn't my style, but until I come up with a better solution, that is how I store the conditioner. Smells okay too.