Maintain Shampoo or Conditioner
Plastic-free packaging, salon-quality shampoo & conditioner
Our go-to everyday shampoo and conditioner bar. Great for normal hair, or if you wash your hair less frequently because it gently removes any build-up. With honeyquat and shea butter for added shine.
Every purchase of the Maintain shampoo or conditioner bar funds the removal of 10 pieces of plastic from the ocean.
- 100% safe for colored or treated hair.
- Compostable / recyclable paper packaging.
- bar = 16 oz of shampoo/conditioner (at least!)
- No soap, sulfates, parabens, silicone, phthalates, and no cruelty.
- How to use: Wet bar in the shower and rub into your hair like you would a bar of soap on your body. Get your hair nice and sudsy, massage your scalp with the soap suds and rinse clean. Follow up with a conditioner bar!
- Made in the USA.
Coconut Oil*, Shea Butter, Glycerin (Vegetable Based*), Honeyquat, Kukui Nut Oil, Vitamin B5, Olive Oil*, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Unsaponifiables, Natural Fragrance (Lime Peel Oil, Orange Peel Oil, Lemon Peel Oil, Grapefruit Peel Oil, Ginger Root Oil), Mineral Pigment CI 77288. (*Derived Source)
Cetearyl Alcohol (Vegetable based*), Behentrimonium Methosulfate (Vegetable Based*), Cocoa Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Coconut Oil, Vitamin B5, Glycerin (Vegetable Based*), Hydroxypropyl
Well designed shampoo bar......fits the hand nicely AND it's an effective product for cleaning my hair -
leaves it soft and shiny. Aahh, what do they call it: a WIN, WIN.
I so appreciate "FREE THE OCEAN" for the work they do and to offer wonderful nonplastic products.
I usually use the shampoo bar. Thought I'd try the moisture bar. Smells good and works great.
I was really surprised how soft and shiny this makes my hair!
The shampoo bars cleans beautifully. I like mine so much that I plan to give shampoo and conditioner as gifts to my daughter-in-law who travels a lot. No bunches of tiny plastic bottles!!! Yay!!!
I would love to review it but it has never arrived. I think lost in mail.