It's a garden in a bag! Grow your favorites in a windowsill or sunny spot indoors, year-round, directly in the leak-proof bag. Give as a unique and lasting gift to a loved one - they're sure to appreciate the sweet message.
Every purchase of a Garden in a Bag funds the removal of 10 pieces of plastic from the ocean.
- Basil: King of the herbs, basil is a favorite among many cooks for its incredible flavor, which is at its peak when used fresh from the plant.
- Catnip: A member of the mint family, catnip attracts cats domestic and wild. If fresh, the leaves and stems need bruising to release their oils or you can dry and crush them as a special treat and to help relieve boredom.
- Happy Birthday: Bring thoughtful birthday wishes in the language of flowers. They are hearty plants and easy to grow. Their blooms are edible and can add color to a salad or rice dish.
- Thank You: Zinnias are easy to grow beautiful plants with multi-petaled flowers that bloom in a variety of bold colors. A growing expression of thank you that will remind the recipient of your gratitude.
- Thinking of You: A reminder in bloom that someone is thinking of you. Pansies are hearty plants and easy to grow. The large blooms will brighten any windowsill. The flowers are not only beautiful but also edible and can add color to a salad or can be a candied accent to cakes.
- Christmas Lights Peppers: Delicate upright peppers in simultaneous shades of yellow, orange, red, and purple resemble lights on a Christmas tree. One of the most striking of the miniature peppers, ‘Sweet Pickle’ tastes as good as it looks.
- Kids Christmas Tree: Plant a holiday memory to be enjoyed for generations to come. Your Christmas tree-to-be will one day grow to be a majestic Scotch pine. This decorative and fragrant tree has a formal beauty all its own and is a preferred Christmas tree around the world.
- Arrives in a paper bag, lined with leakproof foil. The soil is packed in a sugar cane bag (not to be confused with a plastic bag, the feel is the same but sugar cane is a natural material).
- 6" l x 2.5" w x 7" h
- Made in the USA.
Sent it to my daughter in Vermont. She’s happy.
Bought two as gifts for gardeners who I know will enjoy having them in their kitchen windows.
looks great cannot wait to start it i love basil
This is a Christmas gift. Should I have opened it & started it to grown BEFORE
planning on giving as Christmas gifts so haven't used any