Got half an avocado? Fresh herbs? A bowl of guacamole you don’t want turning brown? We’ve got you covered! Meet BEE’S WRAP, a uniquely designed food wrap that allows you and your food to breathe a little easier.
Each purchase of this wrap removes 10 pieces of plastic from the ocean and coastlines.
- Cover a bowl, pack a sandwich, or fold Bee's Wrap into a pouch for snacks on your next adventure. Seriously - it's that versatile.
- Made in Vermont by a certified B corp.
- Washable, reusable, fully biodegradable.
- Ethically sourced ingredients. Made from GOTS-certified organic cotton, sustainably harvested beeswax, organic jojoba oil, and tree resin.
- LASTS ONE YEAR OR LONGER when used several times a week with proper care.
I like this product. It's easy to use. I do not like the size options. I really wish this product was available in separate sizes so that I could order the largest one alone. These tiny ones are not going to be very useful.
I wasn’t sure about this product, but I’m trying very hard to be as eco-friendly as possible. I love these. The sizes are great and they “stick“ very nicely. I will definitely be purchasing more.
I really love the Bee's wrap. It's easy to use. Simple to clean.
These are good for storing small items in the fridge. Previously, I would put them in reusable containers since I am not a baggie user. I do wish that we had the option of ordering several of one size - rather than the set. So far, I have not had a use for the large sheet.
I am disappointed in the dish cloth. Yes, the designs are whimsical and the idea is good. However, It has not replaced paper toweling for me, rather it is a second dish cloth. It has become such a dingy brown and I have washed it numerous times in the dishwasher, by hand, in the washing machine and even placed it in boiling water. I dislike doing this - I am going back to using a regular dish cloth and paper toweling.