Got half an avocado? Fresh herbs? A bowl of guacamole you don’t want turning brown? We’ve got you covered! Meet BEE’S WRAP, a uniquely designed food wrap that allows you and your food to breathe a little easier.
Every purchase of Bee's Wrap funds the removal of 10 pieces of plastic from the ocean.
Small (7" x 8") - great for 🍋🥝🍒
Medium (10" x 11") - great for 🥑🥐🧀
Large (13" x 14") - great for 🍉🥗🍞
- Cover a bowl, pack a sandwich, or fold Bee's Wrap into a pouch for snacks on your next adventure. Seriously - it's that versatile.
- Made in Vermont by a certified B corp.
- Washable, reusable, fully biodegradable.
- Ethically sourced ingredients. Made from GOTS-certified organic cotton, sustainably harvested beeswax, organic jojoba oil, and tree resin.
- LASTS ONE YEAR OR LONGER when used several times a week with proper care.
Just started using it .. I covered my block of cheese. Anxious to see what it looks like after a week or so.
I have a couple of sets of these and have given them to a number of friends. We all love them! This wrap works nicely as a substitute for both plastic wrap and bags. Be sure to follow cleaning instructions.
I have used the same wraps over and over. I like the different sizes. I use the small one for leftover lemons. The wraps hold so tightly time and time again. I used the large one to cover a pie.
The wrap works well, but I would like a larger sheet big enough to wrap a head of Romaine -- and I find the smallest sheet too small to be useful. Like several other reviewers, I'd rather buy only one size instead of 3 assorted sizes.
This was my 1st time using this, although I've wanted to for a long time. It works much better than I thought it would. You have to be a bit patient and let the warmth of your hands mold the wrap - so if you're hands are cold (mine always are), you may need to put them under warm water. As another reviewer mentioned - it does make your refrigerator look colorful. :) I definitely recommend.