Seedling Cards - Grow Wildflowers
Beautiful cards with envelopes that grow wildflowers!
All Seedlings greeting cards are paired with a plantable seed paper envelope which is embedded with non-invasive wildflower seeds. When planted, the envelopes compost away leaving only flowers behind. These cards are accented with foil details and left blank inside to be gifted for any occasion.
Every seedling card purchased funds the removal of 10 pieces of plastic from the ocean.
- Eco-friendly: Plantable seed paper is a biodegradable eco-paper that is made with post-consumer materials (no trees harmed for this paper!) and embedded with seeds.
- Seeds included: Black-Eyed Susan, Catchfly, Corn Poppy, English Daisy, Snapdragon, and Sweet Alyssum.
- Made in the USA.
- End of Life: When the paper is planted in a pot of soil, the seeds grow and the paper composts away. All that is left behind is flowers.
- Step 1: Soak paper in water overnight.
- Step 2: Fill the planter with 2/3 soil + place seed paper inside. Add a light layer of soil on top.
- Step 3: Place the planter in a sunny spot. Water well for at least 4-6 weeks.
- Step 4: Once you see sprouts, you can choose to transplant to an outdoor area.
Looking forward to giving these to friends this Christmas. They are the perfect "small gift"!
....charming designs.....the seed enriched envelopes are a clever and lovely plus
I can’t wait to hand them out to friends and see the excitement when they get to bury their envelope and grow some flowers better than handing them a bouquet!
These beautiful cards make everyone smile twice! Once when they are surprised with a bit of sunshine in their day and twice when the beautiful flowers bloom! What a great gift!
Had to explain it but we’ll received!