Got half an avocado? Fresh herbs? A bowl of guacamole you don’t want turning brown? We’ve got you covered! Meet BEE’S WRAP, a uniquely designed food wrap that allows you and your food to breathe a little easier.
Every purchase of Bee's Wrap funds the removal of 10 pieces of plastic from the ocean.
Small (7" x 8") - great for 🍋🥝🍒
Medium (10" x 11") - great for 🥑🥐🧀
Large (13" x 14") - great for 🍉🥗🍞
- Cover a bowl, pack a sandwich, or fold Bee's Wrap into a pouch for snacks on your next adventure. Seriously - it's that versatile.
- Washable, reusable, fully biodegradable.
- Ethically sourced ingredients. Made from GOTS-certified organic cotton, sustainably harvested beeswax, organic jojoba oil, and tree resin.
- LASTS ONE YEAR OR LONGER when used several times a week with proper care.
- Available in Original, Ocean Print, Clover Print, Bee's & Bears Print, or Vegan.
- Made in the USA.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Love these! Preserve food nicely and easy to wash!
That lemon you only needed a slice of, the avocado you only used half of, the apple you toddler only ate some of…all these are waiting, wrapped in beeswax for you to finish in the next few days. Yea,
I'm happy with how easy this wrap is to work with ... adheres to itself or the container, and can be easily rinsed off if need be. It will be so nice not to fight with plastic wrap, which doesn't stick to the container, just itself! I'm looking to buy this buy the roll tho, so I can create my own sizes. Thanks for the introduction to bee's wrap... love it!
Works great. Easy to clean and does a good job covering food and bowls.
Very pleased with quality, happy that using these wraps will eliminate some of my wasteful plastic wrap usage.
I wish 'Free the Ocean' would offer this wrap in a small roll that consumers could determine and cut the size and shape they want.
I do want to buy a few more packs as I am able to do so because I think this is a great way to cut down on my use of plastic.
I was already a fan of Bee's wrap and happy to find it at such a good price.