Plastic-free packaging, salon-quality shampoo & conditioner
Our go-to everyday shampoo and conditioner bar. Great for normal hair, or if you wash your hair less frequently because it gently removes any build-up. With honeyquat and shea butter for added shine.
Every purchase of the Maintain shampoo or conditioner bar funds the removal of 10 pieces of plastic from the ocean.
- 100% safe for colored or treated hair.
- Compostable / recyclable paper packaging.
- bar = 16 oz of shampoo/conditioner (at least!)
- No soap, sulfates, parabens, silicone, phthalates, and no cruelty.
- How to use: Wet bar in the shower and rub into your hair like you would a bar of soap on your body. Get your hair nice and sudsy, massage your scalp with the soap suds and rinse clean. Follow up with a conditioner bar!
- Shampoo ingredients: Coconut Oil*, Shea Butter, Glycerin (Vegetable Based*), Honeyquat, Kukui Nut Oil, Vitamin B5, Olive Oil*, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Unsaponifiables, Natural Fragrance (Lime Peel Oil, Orange Peel Oil, Lemon Peel Oil, Grapefruit Peel Oil, Ginger Root Oil), Mineral Pigment CI 77288. (*Derived Source)
- Conditioner Ingredients: Cetearyl Alcohol (Vegetable based*), Behentrimonium Methosulfate (Vegetable Based*), Cocoa Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Coconut Oil, Vitamin B5, Glycerin (Vegetable Based*), Hydroxypropyl
- Made in the USA.
This bar shampoo and conditioner cleans my hair so well. I have fairly thin hair and it normally gets oily pretty quick but using this combo seems to help reduce that and I can go longer without shampooing. I love it!
they leave hair looking & feeling good, & don't leave a weighty feeling like other shampoos & conditioners
I would have given this product 5 stars except unless they are in their labeled cardboard containers, I can't tell which is shampoo and which is conditioner. The two are the exact same shape and color. I wish either they were a different shape or color from each other so you could easily tell them apart.
I was surprised how well both the shampoo and conditioner worked. It’s a win win situation with less waste and beautiful, shiny hair!
My girlfriend really liked this shampoo bar, but I don’t really care for it. It lathers very nicely, and my hair was soft and manageable; but it seemed to go flat on my head and felt like there was still soap in my hair. I washed my hair again the next day and rinsed for a long time, but still came out with the same result. My hair is naturally graying, I don’t use products on my hair, and I would say my hair is average in thickness, not thin or thick. I encourage everyone to give these shampoo bars a try. The less shampoo bottles in the world the better!