Got half an avocado? Fresh herbs? A bowl of guacamole you don’t want turning brown? We’ve got you covered! Meet BEE’S WRAP, a uniquely designed food wrap that allows you and your food to breathe a little easier.
Each purchase of this wrap removes 10 pieces of plastic from the ocean and coastlines.
- Cover a bowl, pack a sandwich, or fold Bee's Wrap into a pouch for snacks on your next adventure. Seriously - it's that versatile.
- Made in Vermont by a certified B corp.
- Washable, reusable, fully biodegradable.
- Ethically sourced ingredients. Made from GOTS-certified organic cotton, sustainably harvested beeswax, organic jojoba oil, and tree resin.
- LASTS ONE YEAR OR LONGER when used several times a week with proper care.
These are good for storing small items in the fridge. Previously, I would put them in reusable containers since I am not a baggie user. I do wish that we had the option of ordering several of one size - rather than the set. So far, I have not had a use for the large sheet.
I am disappointed in the dish cloth. Yes, the designs are whimsical and the idea is good. However, It has not replaced paper toweling for me, rather it is a second dish cloth. It has become such a dingy brown and I have washed it numerous times in the dishwasher, by hand, in the washing machine and even placed it in boiling water. I dislike doing this - I am going back to using a regular dish cloth and paper toweling.
I was skeptical but now I am a big fan of these! They keep things fresh and are easy to use and store.
I've tried a couple of other brands of reusable wraps that pale in comparison to the flexibility and durability of these. They're just the right balance - I love them!
Excellent product- The only reason I did not give 5 stars is that it may not be used on meats.