Ditch single-use dryer sheets for these cute Friendsheep Dryer Balls. They naturally soften and fluff your laundry, while reducing drying time by 20%!
Every purchase of the Penguin Dryer Balls funds the removal of 10 pieces of plastic from the ocean.
- 100% cruelty-free - Leaping Bunny Certified.
- Did you know that traditional dryer sheets coat your clothing with a chemical softener that ruins absorbency? These dryer balls reduce drying time, wrinkles, and static while softening clothes naturally!
- Reusable for 1,000+ washes - each set will last for years.
- Each set comes with a user manual that’s printed on recycled paper with vegetable ink. Sold in a pack of 6.
- Materials: 100% New Zealand wool, unbleached cotton.
- The dryer balls and unbleached cotton drawstring bag are 100% backyard compostable.
- Handcrafted in Nepal by fair-trade artisans.
Unfortunately I only received 5 instead of 6 dryer balls but they work good
The entire loads dry evenly, no scent additions needed.
These dryer balls are not only super cute, but really do the job. NEVER have to buy dryer sheets again!
I love these little balls! It makes me know that I’m doing something good for the environment as well as for my laundry. They do cut drying time and I’m happy for my clothes and linens, too. Adding lavender essential oil is a nice plus!
Great product-no more dryer sheets-Yay!!!