Ditch single-use dryer sheets for these unique Dryer Balls. They naturally soften and fluff your laundry, while reducing drying time by 20%!
Every purchase of the Dryer Balls funds the removal of 10 pieces of plastic from the ocean.
- 100% cruelty-free - Leaping Bunny Certified.
- Did you know that traditional dryer sheets coat your clothing with a chemical softener that ruins absorbency? These dryer balls reduce drying time, wrinkles, and static while softening clothes naturally!
- Reusable for 1,000+ washes - each set will last for years.
- Each set comes with a user manual that’s printed on recycled paper with vegetable ink. Sold in a pack of 6.
- Materials: 100% New Zealand wool, unbleached cotton.
- The dryer balls and unbleached cotton drawstring bag are 100% backyard compostable.
- Handcrafted in Nepal by fair-trade artisans.
Dryer Balls - 8 Styles
I have not used them yet.
These are adorable and do aid in drying clothes remarkedly. However, they are not great at reducing static and they collect lint. Knowing this I would buy them again.
Great dryer balls. I’ve been using them for years & given many sets (different designs - all adorable) as gifts. Why put chemicals in your clothes and add to landfills with dryer sheets when you can get soft & fluffy clothes with forever-usable dryer balls?
They work very well but are so adorable that it wouldn't matter!