Ditch single-use dryer sheets for these cute Friendsheep Dryer Balls. They naturally soften and fluff your laundry, while reducing drying time by 20%!
Every purchase of the Penguin Dryer Balls funds the removal of 10 pieces of plastic from the ocean.
- 100% cruelty-free - Leaping Bunny Certified.
- Did you know that traditional dryer sheets coat your clothing with a chemical softener that ruins absorbency? These dryer balls reduce drying time, wrinkles, and static while softening clothes naturally!
- Reusable for 1,000+ washes - each set will last for years.
- Each set comes with a user manual that’s printed on recycled paper with vegetable ink. Sold in a pack of 6.
- Materials: 100% New Zealand wool, unbleached cotton.
- The dryer balls and unbleached cotton drawstring bag are 100% backyard compostable.
- Handcrafted in Nepal by fair-trade artisans.
I love the new Penguin Dryer Balls I ordered. My clothes dry so much faster now and they are super cute. I also love anything that helps keep our planet cleaner and safer.
love them and I love the fact I am saving money by reducing my use of dryer sheets
Cute dryer balls, work well in my dryer to keep my clothes from wrinkling & dry them faster.
Was hesitant to purchase at first because of my ethical concerns with wool. But I was assured from Mimi that these are Leaping Bunny certified and only come from free range sheep living on ethical farms in New Zealand where flystrike and mulesing are not practiced, and they are not exported on long cramped cargo trips only to be slaughtered. Have had the dryer balls for a couple of weeks and have been very happy with them.
They reduce drying time and great!