Ditch single-use dryer sheets for these cute Friendsheep Dryer Balls. They naturally soften and fluff your laundry, while reducing drying time by 20%!
Every purchase of the Sloth Squad Dryer Balls funds the removal of 10 pieces of plastic from the ocean.
- 100% cruelty-free - Leaping Bunny Certified.
- Did you know that traditional dryer sheets coat your clothing with a chemical softener that ruins absorbency? These dryer balls reduce drying time, wrinkles, and static while softening clothes naturally!
- Reusable for 1,000+ washes - each set will last for years.
- Each set comes with a user manual that’s printed on recycled paper with vegetable ink. Sold in a pack of 6.
- Materials: 100% New Zealand wool, unbleached cotton.
- The dryer balls and unbleached cotton drawstring bag are 100% backyard compostable.
- Made in Nepal.
Super cute and eco friendly replacement for plastic dryer sheets. Our laundry dries in a fraction of the time and with way less static compared to plastic dryer sheets.
I’m trying to find different ways to reduce waste & be eco-friendly. These dryer balls are effective & cute!
I think they are great!
I got the sloth dryer balls and absolutely love them. They are a bit noisy, but my clothes and towels are softer and have less static cling than they every did with dryer sheets.
Not only do I feel like I’m contributing to a healthier planet, these dryer balls are cute and work better than any dryer sheet in the market.