Beautiful cards and the envelopes grow wildflowers!
All Seedlings cards are paired with a plantable seed paper envelope which is embedded with non-invasive wildflower seeds. When planted, our envelopes compost away leaving only flowers behind. Blank inside, these cards are accented with foil details.
Every seedling card purchased funds the removal of 10 pieces of plastic from the ocean.
- Plantable seed paper is a biodegradable eco-paper that is made with post-consumer materials (no trees harmed for this paper!) and embedded with seeds. When the paper is planted in a pot of soil, the seeds grow and the paper composts away. All that is left behind is flowers.
- Step 1: Soak paper in water overnight.
- Step 2: Fill the planter with 2/3 soil + place seed paper inside. Add a light layer of soil on top.
- Step 3: Place the planter in a sunny spot. Water well for at least 4-6 weeks.
- Step 4: Once you see sprouts, you can choose to transplant to an outdoor area.
- Seeds included: Black-Eyed Susan, Catchfly, Corn Poppy, English Daisy, Snapdragon, and Sweet Alyssum.
- Made in the USA.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
The card has a nice painting to it, &, or water color. I haven't planted the part with the seeds in it yet. Tomorrow is Wednesday the first day of Fall. So I'll plant it in Spring-2022. Thanks.
The card is very attractive and I appreciate so much that it also sends a contribution to the health of our world!