Organic Soaps Made with Plant Ingredients
100% Natural Soap made from organic plant ingredients - contains no synthetic colors, fragrances, or preservatives. Handcrafted in Seattle, WA.
Every purchase of these Organic Soaps funds the removal of 10 pieces of plastic from the ocean.
- 100% natural soap made with organic plant ingredients.
- Lavender: Lavender has long been described as an herb of love. Herbalists have claimed that it has carminative, anti-spasmatic, and stimulant effects. We mostly just find it incredibly relaxing.
- Wild Thyme: Thymus is greek for "courage," and that's exactly what you'll feel the moment you smell this soap. You'll know what we mean.
- Bergamot & Blood Orange: With blood orange, orange, tangerine, and lemongrass, the citrus smell is definitely the first thing you notice. It has a beautiful all-natural deep red color.
- 3" l x 4" w x 1" h.
- Made in the USA.
- End of life: Use the soap till it's finished and compost the packaging.
Safflower oil* and/or sunflower oil*, palm oil*, coconut oil*, essential oils of lavender and lavandin, alkanet root, comfrey root*, rosemary extract.
Love the scent! Feels so refreshing!
And cleans so well, mild and thorough! So glad I tried this soap, truly wonderful!