Ditch single-use dryer sheets for these cute Friendsheep Dryer Balls. They naturally soften and fluff your laundry, while reducing drying time by 20%!
Every purchase of the One Love Dryer Balls funds the removal of 10 pieces of plastic from the ocean.
- 100% cruelty-free.
- Did you know that traditional dryer sheets coat your clothing with a chemical softener that ruins absorbency? These dryer balls reduce drying time, wrinkles, and static while softening clothes naturally!
- Reusable for 1,000+ washes - each set will last for years.
- Each set comes with a user manual that’s printed on recycled paper with vegetable ink. Sold in a pack of 6.
- Materials: 100% New Zealand wool, unbleached cotton.
- The dryer balls and unbleached cotton drawstring bag is 100% backyard compostable.
- Handcrafted in Nepal by fair-trade artisans.
I purchased the dryer balls just to try them but I didn’t really think they would work .
I was wrong! The dryer balls work great!
They reduce my dryer time and there is little to no static on my clothes.
Would buy them again for sure!
These balls do just as they say they do...the clothes and everything come out so soft, and there is no static either..for fragrance I sometimes use a little essential oil on the balls, works wonderfully , I'm so happy I don't need to use any dryer sheets any longer! I give them a 10 + rating !!! Ordered a set for a good friend too! Definitely recommend them!!!
Terrific product, highly recommend!
We were using the disposable dryer sheets but we weren’t happy with them. These are not only better for the plant but they work better to dry your clothes and control static! I highly recommend them!
I like the idea of a better product for the environment. My first use was used on a comforter that almost over filled the dryer. It is possible that there was not enough room for the ball to bounce in between the contents, still giving off static cling. My next use will be in a normal sized batch of wet clothes. If this does not resolve the issue, I will continue to use it for contents, other that clothes that I don't want static, such as towels, sheets and socks.