This blend of organic coconut oil and spearmint essential oil has a fresh flavor and is a strong antiseptic, eliminating germs and promoting healing.
Every purchase of this Oil Pulling Mouthwash funds the removal of 10 pieces of plastic from the ocean.
- Fluoride free, SLS free & glycerin free.
- Plaque reducing blend with organic coconut oil.
- Certified PETA cruelty-free & vegan.
- Comes in a recyclable glass bottle, aluminum lid, and compostable box.
- 100 ml.
- Ingredients: Caprylic & Capric Triglyceride*^, Cocos Nucifera Oil*^, Mentha Spicata Herb Oil*^, Tocopherol^. *Organic, ^Food Grade
- How to use: Take 1-2 teaspoons of oil, swish it around the mouth for 5 up to 20 minutes before spitting out. The longer you hold the oil in your mouth the greater the effect. For the best results swish until the oil has turned a milky white, indicating that the bacteria has been “pulled” off.
- Made in the UK.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
This is so so good for you if you do it on a regular basis and I really love this product, thanks for offering it. Will be re-ordering, good price point too
The smell and taste is delicious; yet I prefer the dissolving tablets for daily use. I think using this product once or twice a week will work for me. Love the bottle.
I purchased this and when my order came it has the essential oils in it so I cannot review it.