- Use a natural loofah, not a synthetic sponge
- Buy milk in glass bottles or make homemade nut milk
- Opt for a waste-free shampoo bar
- Skip the printed receipt and opt for an email instead
- Wrap gifts beautifully with cloth
Organized into five sections—At Home, Food & Drink, Health & Beauty, On the Go, and Special Occasions—Living Without Plastic is a cover-to-cover collection of doable, difference making solutions, including a 30-Day Plastic Detox Program.
Every purchase of the Living Without Plastic Book funds the removal of 10 pieces of plastic from the ocean.
Love the hard cover, sturdy and gorgeous look. Lots of great tips for reducing plastic use, that's easy to incorporate into daily life. Lots of facts included.
Excellent resource that’s well written and useful!
Fasicnating reading & useful instructions for eliminating, or at least reducing, plastics in your daily routines. I just wish that the current commercial structure could be more of a help to the consumer in this effort!