This ultra-rich lip conditioner is formulated to keep lips hydrated and looking their best! A creamy blend of botanical butter and oils nourish lips for perfect everyday beauty. Specially formulated into a savory array of 6 scented flavors, you can have your choice of cravings to sweetly soften your lips.
Bonus: A baby sea turtle is saved for every balm purchased (the set = 5 turtles saved!)
Every purchase of the Lip Therapy Balm funds the removal of 10 pieces of plastic from the ocean.
- Packaged in 100% pcw recycled paperboard and can be composted after use.
- Handcrafted in California.
- Vegan Coastal Berry: red raspberry seed oil, candelilla wax, cocoa butter, cranberry seed oil, shea nut butter, coconut oil, Vitamin E.
- Cali Orange: beeswax, cocoa butter, shea nut butter, coconut oil, castor oil, sunflower seed oil, Vitamin E, Sweet orange essential oil.
- Ruby Red Grapefruit (Tinted): beeswax, alkanet root infused castor oil, coconut oil, cocoa butter, shea nut butter, Vitamin E, grapefruit essential oil
- Pacific Mint: beeswax, cocoa butter, shea nut butter, coconut oil, castor oil, sunflower seed oil, Vitamin E, spearmint essential oil, peppermint
- Vegan Pacific Peppermint: candelilla wax, cocoa butter, shea nut butter, coconut oil, castor oil, kukui nut oil, Vitamin E, peppermint essential oil
Lavender Lemon: beeswax, comfrey, lemon balm, St. John's Wort, infused extra virgin olive oil, cocoa butter, shea butter, red raspberry seed oil, Vitamin E, lemon balm essential oil, lavender essential oil.
I have perpetually dry lips so this is great. Love the paper instead of more plastic and will stock up now that i’ve tried it.
We are so happy we found these lip balms! Both myself and my husband love them. Smooth, sustainable, and they smell fantastic. I recommend ordering the Set of 5 so you get all the colors.
Love the light, non-greasy formula! Smells great AND I'm not contributing to the one-use plastic problem!!
Love this. Got several more of different flavors. Goes on light, not greasy. Love that I am not contributing plastics.
I tried the Vegan one and like that it's not super strong like some peppermint balms are. Very soft and comforting. Most important to me is helping the adorable turtles and the lack of plastic and waste-thank you! I will most assuredly be using this from now on.