Do you want a plastic-free shower routine but you don't want to make the switch to the bar? These beautiful aluminum shampoo and conditioner bottles are the right fit for you!
Every purchase of this shampoo funds the removal of 10 pieces of plastic from the ocean.
- Aluminum packaging with non-BPA poly liner that prevents product contact with the aluminum.
- Aloe Juice offers light hydration and natural scalp-balancing properties.
- Cruelty-free, gluten-free, organic, vegan.
- 16.9 FL OZ / 500 ML
- Ingredients: Purified Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Methyl 2-Sulfolaurate (and) Disodium 2-Sulfolaurate, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Glycerine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Panthenol, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium PCA, Guar Hydroxypropyl Trimonium Chloride, Jojoba Seed Oil, Balsam Extract*, Black Spruce Leaf Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Bergamot Fruit Oil*, Patchouli Leaf Oil*, Cedarwood Bark Oil*, Sage Oil*. *Certified Organic Ingredient.
- How to use: Massage into wet hair, then rinse. Follow with conditioner.
- Made in the USA.
I really like the smell of this shampoo. Yes, it is a strong scent, but I love it. I'm a convert!!
I have been using an Ayurvedic shampoo but with no conditioner. This shampoo and conditioner work fantastically - squeaky clean and very soft hair. I have problems with hair loss but had hardly any loss at all after using these and I smelled sooo good! Like a forest after it rains!!
Maybe I should have guessed by the big stag picuture on the container, but the shampoo has a rather "manly" smell. It reminds me of after shave lotion. It's almost Pinesol smelling. As a woman, it smells nice, but it's not something I'd rather have on my hair. Next time I'll try another fragrance!