This Cedarwood Lavender dog shampoo bar is an alternative to liquid dog shampoos made with synthetic ingredients and packaged in a plastic bottle.
Every purchase of the Dog Shampoo Bar funds the removal of 10 pieces of plastic from the ocean.
This Organic natural shampoo blend for dogs is perfect for producing healthy, shiny coats.
- The castor oil and shea butter ingredients penetrate dense coarse fur.
- Calendula acts as an anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, and skin-healing ingredient for sensitive skin.
- The soap nuts provide extra cleansing without drying.
- Essential oils help repel fleas and ticks and reduce pet odor.
- Ingredients: Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Palm Oil (Sustainable), Organic Castor Bean Oil, Water, Organic Soapnuts (Aritha), Sodium Hydroxide, Organic Virgin Shea Butter, Organic Canola Oil, Organic Calendula, Cedarwood Essential Oil, Fir Needle Essential Oil, Organic Cornstarch, Organic Lavender Essential Oil, Organic Rosemary Oil Extract (ROE)
- How to Use: Rub the bar on your dog's wet coat to make a rich, creamy lather. Massage the shampoo deep into your dog's coat and rinse thoroughly to prevent dried soapy hair. Dry your dog with a clean, dry towel.
- Made in the USA.
Can't wait to try product just have to wait till it gets warmer to give her a bath!
Product is great! Smells fantastic! However, the shipping seemed to take quite a long time. That said, the issue was not due to any delays from Free The Ocean, but rather the postal carrier.
The bar is a much easier way to bathe the dog, and there's no waste!
I love it and it’s easier to apply than the regular shampoo bottle plus the the bar shampoo saves the planet and my dogs smells very good after showering and happy with this product and planning to buy more in the future
I ordered this for the obvious reasons but apart for the environmental reason I was interested in using bar soap for my dogs. I was very happy with how soft and shiny their coats were. It has help with their skin dryness. All in all I am very happy.