This Cedarwood Lavender dog shampoo bar is an alternative to liquid dog shampoos made with synthetic ingredients and packaged in a plastic bottle.
Each product of this shampoo bar funds the removal of 10 pieces of plastic from the ocean and coastlines.
This Organic natural shampoo blend for dogs is perfect for producing healthy, shiny coats.
- The castor oil and shea butter ingredients penetrate dense coarse fur.
- Calendula acts as an anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial and skin-healing ingredient for sensitive skin.
- The soap nuts provide extra cleansing without drying.
- Essential oils help repel fleas and ticks and reduce pet odor.
- Ingredients: Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Palm Oil (Sustainable), Organic Castor Bean Oil, Water, Organic Soapnuts (Aritha), Sodium Hydroxide, Organic Virgin Shea Butter, Organic Canola Oil, Organic Calendula, Cedarwood Essential Oil, Fir Needle Essential Oil, Organic Cornstarch, Organic Lavender Essential Oil, Organic Rosemary Oil Extract (ROE)
Rub the bar on your dog's wet coat to make a rich, creamy lather. Massage the shampoo deep into your dog's coat and rinse thoroughly to prevent dried soapy hair. Dry your dog with a clean, dry towel.