Compostable Sandwich Bags (25pk)
Finally, compostable zipper bags!
Zipper bags are successful for a reason: they work well, they’re convenient, and when you’re done, you just throw them away. But this convenience takes a toll on the environment because plastic bags never break down. These do, they become earth.
Every purchase of these Compostable Sandwich Bags funds the removal of 10 pieces of plastic from the ocean.
- Features: Leak resistant, resealable, fridge, and freezer safe
- Made with plants: (PLA & PBAT) that break down into carbon and water
- Compostable: Meets internationally-recognized standards to safely biodegrade in municipal or commercial composting facilities
- Size: 6.5in x 5.9in | 16.5cm x 14.9cm | 25 bags per box
- Ideal for: peanut butter and jelly, turkey and cheese, hummus and veggie—whichever sandwich tickles your fancy! Not hungry? These are perfect travel and home organization companions, too.
Though they’re a little smaller than Glad sandwich bags, so far I really like these. They’ve served well in all I’ve tried them for. My husband finds them hard to open, and they surely do seal well.
These are truly awesome. The fact that they do not add plastic to the environment is the best. I can even wash & re use them. Even better. Long lasting.
Work just as well as the plastic ones - will buy again!
Love discovering new products that help to lower my carbon print. This does just that and using as gifts for family and friends
I was and reuse 90% of my storage bags, but sometimes they cannot be saved. These bags will remove some guilt when I have to toss them. Knowing that they will disappear and not end up in the environment for years. Thanks. 🥰