Peppermint and coffee exfoliating body scrub with sea salt, eucalyptus, and coconut oil! Buff away dry, dead cells to leave you feeling soft, smooth, and refreshed. Blended with Shea butter to moisturize the skin post-scrub. This scrub is made with top-quality Arabica coffee grounds sourced from artisan coffee shops.
Every purchase of this Coffee Body Scrub with Peppermint funds the removal of 10 pieces of plastic from the ocean.
- Natural body exfoliator to buff away dead, dry skin cells.
- Leaves you feeling soft, smooth, and revitalized.
- Stimulate the senses with peppermint & eucalyptus oils.
- Made with repurposed coffee grounds from artisan London cafes
- Sustainable, vegan, cruelty-free, UK-made.
- Comes in a glass jar with an aluminum lid.
- 220 ml.
- 99% Natural Ingredients: Coffea Arabica Seed Powder, Sucrose, Sodium Chloride, Shea Butter, Coconut Fruit Oil, (Peppermint Oil, Orange Peel Oil, Eucalyptus Leaf Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Limonene*, Linalool*. *Natural constituent of essential oils listed
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Since most people only read the beginning of a review, I say 5 stars - good stuff. Now that I've used it, some tips. I know it says "body scrub" but I'm not sure I'll use it in the shower again. This has coffee grounds in it, it's messy. Plus, it's in glass. Glad not plastic but not sure I trust myself with glass in the shower. No, I think I'll use it as a face scrub, at the sink, with a wash cloth. And not after shaving. But, having said all that, my skin feels good (now that the after shaving burn is gone; my bad) and, since it has shea butter, my skin has that soft, supple feel of the shea butter. Give this stuff a try, I think you'll like it.