Meet the Busy Bees Eco Dryer Balls, a swarm of little eco-friendly helpers here to brighten your laundry routine! Ditch single-use dryer sheets for these cute Friendsheep Dryer Balls. They naturally soften and fluff your laundry, while reducing drying time by 20%.
Every purchase of the Busy Bees Dryer Balls funds the removal of 10 pieces of plastic from the ocean.
- 100% cruelty-free - Leaping Bunny Certified.
- Did you know that traditional dryer sheets coat your clothing with a chemical softener that ruins absorbency? These dryer balls reduce drying time, wrinkles, and static while softening clothes naturally!
- Reusable for 1,000+ washes - each set will last for years.
- Each set comes with a user manual that’s printed on recycled paper with vegetable ink. Sold in a pack of 6.
- Materials: 100% New Zealand wool, unbleached cotton.
- The dryer balls and unbleached cotton drawstring bag are 100% backyard compostable.
- Handcrafted in Nepal by fair-trade artisans.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I bought a set for myself and liked them so much I got 5 more sets for my daughters and granddaughters, they are part of their Christmas presents. Not are they all adorable to look at, they really get the job done.
Bought three different styles as presents. They are so cute and I know recipients will love. I need to buy one for myself now.
I bought these as a Christmas present. I feel good knowing I am giving a gift that is sustainably produced, good for the planet and funds the removal of 10 pieces of plastic from the ocean.
Adorable little bees bouncing around in the dryer making my laundry soft and hopefully static free. I really like them.
They are definitely adorable and make me smile. So far they work for about 95% of my fabrics in the dryer with no static.