Meet the Busy Bees Eco Dryer Balls, a swarm of little eco-friendly helpers here to brighten your laundry routine! Ditch single-use dryer sheets for these cute Friendsheep Dryer Balls. They naturally soften and fluff your laundry, while reducing drying time by 20%.
Every purchase of the Busy Bees Dryer Balls funds the removal of 10 pieces of plastic from the ocean.
- 100% cruelty-free - Leaping Bunny Certified.
- Did you know that traditional dryer sheets coat your clothing with a chemical softener that ruins absorbency? These dryer balls reduce drying time, wrinkles, and static while softening clothes naturally!
- Reusable for 1,000+ washes - each set will last for years.
- Each set comes with a user manual that’s printed on recycled paper with vegetable ink. Sold in a pack of 6.
- Materials: 100% New Zealand wool, unbleached cotton.
- The dryer balls and unbleached cotton drawstring bag are 100% backyard compostable.
- Handcrafted in Nepal by fair-trade artisans.
The Bumblebee dryer balls are adorable, I smile every time I open the dryer! I do wish they'd offer a mixed bag. Since these last so long, it keeps me from buying others that I would like to have bouncing around in my dryer.
Don’t know if they work but my friend liked them
First, these guys work great! I was actually really impressed. Second, they are so darn cute! When I find one that snuck into the basket of laundry for folding, I can’t help but smile!
Excellent product. Saves money and the environment not to mention it works extremely well
I love the bee dryer balls! They are adorable and help shorten the time I need to run my dryer. I’ve only had them a couple weeks but they seem durable. My only complaint is that I wish the storage bag they came in was a bit roomier—they have to be strategically placed inside in order to fit. Small price to pay to help the planet and the women who craft them!