Got half an avocado? Fresh herbs? A bowl of guacamole you don’t want turning brown? We’ve got you covered! Meet BEE’S WRAP, a uniquely designed food wrap that allows you and your food to breathe a little easier.
Each purchase of this wrap removes 20 pieces of plastic from the ocean and coastlines.
- Cover a bowl, pack a sandwich, or fold Bee's Wrap into a pouch for snacks on your next adventure. Seriously - it's that versatile.
- Made in Vermont by a certified B corp.
- Washable, reusable, fully biodegradable.
- Ethically sourced ingredients. Made from GOTS-certified organic cotton, sustainably harvested beeswax, organic jojoba oil, and tree resin.
- LASTS ONE YEAR OR LONGER when used several times a week with proper care.
These are the best at covering leftovers or anything that needs covered! They really stay sealed, & I love how eco-friendly they are!!
Been using this new product for the past few weeks. The warmth of your hands is enough for the wrap to adhere to fruits, vegetables or dishes. Have used this on limes, onions, and glass wear. At times, I've wished I could see through the wrap, not recalling exactly what I put in there! Am hopeful that I've purchased my last role of saran wrap.
We have been reducing the plastic waste in our home for a while now. So when I saw these I wanted to give me a try. I am glad I did, they work very well. I love that they are washable and reusable. I have used it to cover dishes of leftovers and I have also wrapped my vegan cheese in them and so far they have worked well with each product.
I love that I'm not using plastic wrap. When molding to a bowl, it takes a few seconds. A moment of zen. The only fruit I've used it in so far was a half of a red pepper. Worked well.