Dog Shampoo Bar
This Cedarwood Lavender dog shampoo bar is an alternative to liquid dog shampoos made with synthetic ingredients and packaged in a plastic bottle. Perfect for producing healthy, shiny, coats.
Every purchase of the Dog Shampoo Bar funds the removal of 10 pieces of plastic from the ocean.
- The castor oil and shea butter ingredients penetrate dense coarse fur.
- Calendula acts as an anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, and skin-healing ingredient for sensitive skin.
- The soap nuts provide extra cleansing without drying.
- Essential oils help repel fleas and ticks and reduce pet odor.
- Ingredients: Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Palm Oil (Sustainable), Organic Castor Bean Oil, Water, Organic Soapnuts (Aritha), Sodium Hydroxide, Organic Virgin Shea Butter, Organic Canola Oil, Organic Calendula, Cedarwood Essential Oil, Fir Needle Essential Oil, Organic Cornstarch, Organic Lavender Essential Oil, Organic Rosemary Oil Extract (ROE)
- How to Use: Rub the bar on your dog's wet coat to make a rich, creamy lather. Massage the shampoo deep into your dog's coat and rinse thoroughly to prevent dried soapy hair. Dry your dog with a clean, dry towel.
- Made in the USA.
A great, simple and easy chore made easy.
My dog hates to get a bath. I have tried different kinds of shampoos but it was a struggle no matter what. I tried this shampoo bar and what a difference. She loves getting a bath. She is a white Westie and this shampoo bar leaves her fur much whiter and softer than any other product. I recommend this bath bar. It lasts a lot longer than a bottle of shampoo and costs a lot less. I am on my second order as I don't want to run out.
Great lather and smell. Pet safe essential oils are a great alternative to topical flea meds. I'm giving baths every two weeks using this bar and Wondercide spray before walks. So far so good and you get a soft dog.
It smells good and gets the job done without waste. She dries quicker it seems as well!
The dog shampoo in the dog bar is awesome. My youngest dog has allergies and has had reactions to the commercial dog shampoos we have tried. With this shampoo, their coats come out shiny and super soft. I will never use anything else to bathe them with!