Mini Jams - 4 Flavors
Saving the planet never tasted so good!
These super tasty jams come in a glass jar with a recyclable lid. Zero chemical or artificial preservatives, vegan, gluten-free, high fructose corn syrup free, whole fruit preserves, and handmade in small batches. YUM!
Banana Jam: Tropical & fruity bananas meet real vanilla bean. Mellow vanilla rounds out the boldness of sweet bananas to create this simple, comforting jam. Sweet & simple.
Wild Blueberry Sumac: Wild blueberries are cooked with salt-cured, equitably sourced, wild, Turkish sumac berries. Tart, bright & distinctly fruity with a hint of sunny acidity.
Cherry Chai: Local New York sour cherries are cooked with warming spices of masala chai: cinnamon, cardamom & ginger.
Strawberry Lemongrass: Ripe red strawberries everyone’s first love! We add in citrusy, herbal lemongrass for a light twist on everyone’s childhood favorite.
Every purchase of these Mini Jams funds the removal of 10 pieces of plastic from the ocean.
- 4 Serving per bottle. Serving size 1 Tbsp (18g).
- Made in the USA.
- Banana Jam Ingredients: Cane Sugar, Bananas, Tapioca Syrup, Lemon Juice, Pectin, Molasses, Vanilla Bean.
- Wild Blueberry Ingredients: Blueberries (wild), Cane Sugar, Lime juice, Cured Sumac (sumac berries, salt), Pectin, Sea Salt
- Cherry Chai Ingredients: Sour Cherries, Cane Sugar, Dona Chai (Water, Sugar, Ginger, Spices, Black Tea, Molasses, Citric Acid), Lemon Juice, Pectin, Cinnamon, Cardamon, Sea Salt
- Strawberry Lemongrass Ingredients: Strawberries, Cane Sugar, Lemongrass, Lemon Juice, Pectin, Sea Salt
So delighted to try these! They are yummy, and it is excellent to know that eating them helps support Free the Ocean endeavors. Thank you!
Totally delicious, but now that I have sampled a few flavors, I would like to be able to buy a larger sized jar.
I loved this jam on a toasted mini bagel. I definitely recommend it for yourself or gift giving.
Got cherry chai, banana, and strawberry lemongrass. These are on the sweeter side but it's jam! Strawberry lemongrass didn't have lemongrass flavor so I'd pass on it but it still tasted good. Banana is literally banana! Our household favorite is both banana and cherry! We've been eating them with crackers or putting in our yogurt. Definitely getting these for stocking stuffers.