Seedling Cards - Grow Wildflowers
Beautiful cards with envelopes that grow wildflowers!
All Seedlings greeting cards are paired with a plantable seed paper envelope which is embedded with non-invasive wildflower seeds. When planted, the envelopes compost away leaving only flowers behind. These cards are accented with foil details and left blank inside to be gifted for any occasion.
Every seedling card purchased funds the removal of 10 pieces of plastic from the ocean.
- Eco-friendly: Plantable seed paper is a biodegradable eco-paper that is made with post-consumer materials (no trees harmed for this paper!) and embedded with seeds.
- Seeds included: Black-Eyed Susan, Catchfly, Corn Poppy, English Daisy, Snapdragon, and Sweet Alyssum.
- Made in the USA.
- End of Life: When the paper is planted in a pot of soil, the seeds grow and the paper composts away. All that is left behind is flowers.
- Step 1: Soak paper in water overnight.
- Step 2: Fill the planter with 2/3 soil + place seed paper inside. Add a light layer of soil on top.
- Step 3: Place the planter in a sunny spot. Water well for at least 4-6 weeks.
- Step 4: Once you see sprouts, you can choose to transplant to an outdoor area.
These beautiful cards make everyone smile twice! Once when they are surprised with a bit of sunshine in their day and twice when the beautiful flowers bloom! What a great gift!
Had to explain it but we’ll received!
I got these for friends whose birthdays are in Sept. and Oct. , so I don’t know their reactions yet. However, I love them and am sure they will, too!
I purchased a a couple of the seedling cards. It's an easy way to send somebody a little something extra as a thank you, or for a birthday or for any other reason. I can't comment on the flowers themselves and how easy they are to grow from the paper since I did not buy one for myself. I hope you have more designs and would love it if you could make cards that are half that size to use for package toppers or to add gift cards.
Great concept. Only wish all parts were plantable. Please continue to improve this great product!