Plastic-free packaging, salon-quality shampoo & conditioner
Our go-to everyday shampoo and conditioner bar. Great for normal hair, or if you wash your hair less frequently because it gently removes any build-up. With honeyquat and shea butter for added shine.
Every purchase of the Maintain shampoo or conditioner bar funds the removal of 10 pieces of plastic from the ocean.
- 100% safe for colored or treated hair.
- Compostable / recyclable paper packaging.
- bar = 16 oz of shampoo/conditioner (at least!)
- No soap, sulfates, parabens, silicone, phthalates, and no cruelty.
- How to use: Wet bar in the shower and rub into your hair like you would a bar of soap on your body. Get your hair nice and sudsy, massage your scalp with the soap suds and rinse clean. Follow up with a conditioner bar!
- Shampoo ingredients: Coconut Oil*, Shea Butter, Glycerin (Vegetable Based*), Honeyquat, Kukui Nut Oil, Vitamin B5, Olive Oil*, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Unsaponifiables, Natural Fragrance (Lime Peel Oil, Orange Peel Oil, Lemon Peel Oil, Grapefruit Peel Oil, Ginger Root Oil), Mineral Pigment CI 77288. (*Derived Source)
- Conditioner Ingredients: Cetearyl Alcohol (Vegetable based*), Behentrimonium Methosulfate (Vegetable Based*), Cocoa Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Coconut Oil, Vitamin B5, Glycerin (Vegetable Based*), Hydroxypropyl
- Made in the USA.
I was a bit puzzled at first with the cones for shampoo and conditioner, but my first three washes have left my hair so soft and manageable, I am pleasantly surprised.
Best of all I love that there is no plastic in the packaging. My cones are blue for shampoo (It rhymes) and green for sheen.
I really wanted this product to work for me in order to ditch the bottle and have a more compact product. And it does! It lathers up easily and dries quickly when stored right next to my bar soap in the shower.
This bar shampoo and conditioner cleans my hair so well. I have fairly thin hair and it normally gets oily pretty quick but using this combo seems to help reduce that and I can go longer without shampooing. I love it!
they leave hair looking & feeling good, & don't leave a weighty feeling like other shampoos & conditioners
I would have given this product 5 stars except unless they are in their labeled cardboard containers, I can't tell which is shampoo and which is conditioner. The two are the exact same shape and color. I wish either they were a different shape or color from each other so you could easily tell them apart.