Made with all-natural ingredients and teeming with an abundance of intoxicating essential oils and vitamins, this earthy duo helps reduce stress, balances oil production, naturally removes buildup, promotes fullness, and leaves your hair tangle-free. Infused with a relaxing and refreshing blend of ylang-ylang, lemongrass, and geranium.
Every purchase of this Earth Shampoo and Conditioner funds the removal of 10 pieces of plastic from the ocean.
- Great for all hair types, including colored hair.
- Vegan, cruelty-free, palm oil-free, plastic-free packaging, zero waste, and greywater safe.
- Silicone-free, paraben-free, and no fillers or preservatives!
- Each bar is equivalent to 2-3 16 oz bottles of liquid shampoo.
- Great for traveling - TSA approved.
- How to use Shampoo: Simply hand lather and shampoo hair or massage bar directly to hair and scalp; rinse and follow with conditioning bar.
- How to use Conditioner: Using this all-natural conditioner bar will be a new experience and a refreshing change from heavy bottled conditioners that can leave hair weighed down. For best results, use a generous amount of our light, clean-rinsing formula, and leave it on 2-5 minutes, focusing on the ends. Your hair will be soft and tangle-free!
- Shampoo Ingredients: sodium coco sulfate, lemon juice, powdered lemon peel, coconut oil, jojoba oil, cocoa butter, essential oil blend, apricot seed oil, hemp seed oil, red raspberry seed oil, pro-vitamin b complex, abyssinian oil, clay powder, seed powder, and/or dried flower powder for coloring.
- Conditioner Ingredients: rapeseed oil, cocoa butter, coconut oil, glycerin, olive oil, essential oil blend, jojoba oil, wheat germ oil, vitamin E., clay powder, seed powder, and/or dried flower powder for coloring.
- Shampoo and Conditioner are sold separately.
Made in the USA.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Only complaint is, it is not shampoo and conditioner, it is shampoo or conditioner. I purchased the shampoo, and love how it made my hair feel. My hair was so soft after it dried, It is pricey, but I will definitely buy again.
at first I was a bit surprised at the size of the bar, considering the cost.. BUT a verrrry little bit goes a long way! it helps that I have very short hair.. I would recommend this as a very pleasant and easy to use product.