Made with all-natural ingredients and teeming with an abundance of sweet-smelling essential oils and vitamins, this botanical duo will naturally remove buildup, promote fullness, and leave your hair tangle-free while feeling light as flower petals. Infused with plumeria flower, sandalwood, and citrus.
Every purchase of the Blossom Shampoo and Conditioner bar funds the removal of 10 pieces of plastic from the ocean.
- Great for all hair types, including colored hair.
- Vegan, cruelty-free, palm oil-free, plastic-free packaging, zero waste, and greywater safe.
- Silicone-free, paraben-free, and no fillers or preservatives!
- Each bar is equivalent to 2-3 16 oz bottles of liquid shampoo.
- Great for traveling - TSA approved.
- How to use Shampoo: Simply hand lather and shampoo hair or massage bar directly to hair and scalp; rinse and follow with conditioning bar.
- How to use Conditioner: Using our all-natural conditioner bar will be a new experience and a refreshing change from heavy bottled conditioners that can leave hair weighed down. For best results, use a generous amount of our light, clean-rinsing formula, and leave it on 2-5 minutes, focusing on the ends. Your hair will be soft and tangle-free!
- Shampoo Ingredients: sodium coco sulfate, lemon juice, powdered lemon peel, coconut oil, jojoba oil, cocoa butter, essential oil blend, apricot seed oil, hemp seed oil, red raspberry seed oil, pro-vitamin b complex, abyssinian oil, clay powder, seed powder, and/or dried flower powder for coloring.
- Conditioner Ingredients: rapeseed oil, cocoa butter, coconut oil, glycerin, olive oil, essential oil blend, jojoba oil, wheat germ oil, vitamin E., clay powder, seed powder, and/or dried flower powder for coloring.
- Shampoo and Conditioner are sold separately.
- Made in the USA.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
This is the first time using it and I don’t have much hair on the top of my head I didn’t have to use the conditioner. My hair is soft and it’s not falling out like it usually does. When I comb my hair. I’ve used it for a week now I wash my hair every day. I’m so glad I tried this. I will be using this always Thank you. Kay Myer
I’ve purchased a variety of these shampoos and conditioners—blossom, sunshine, earth. I love them all and I think they work better for my hair than another brand I had tried. These have pleasant scents, wash out nicely without stripping the natural oils from my hair, and my normally lifeless hair has more body to it now. Will continue to keep these in stock!
I bought the blossom shampoo and conditioner in hopes they would be much better than the previous bar shampoo and conditioner I had purchased. I am very happy with these! The smell is wonderful and they suds up and clean my hair very nice. Very happy with my purchase!
I ordered blossom shampoo and conditioner. It looked like the two came for the price of $17.00 but apparently that’s not true. You only get one for that price. That may be OK if they actually last longer than however many bottles of shampoo they mentioned, but it’s a bit misleading to have them both shown in a picture with $17.00 under that picture.