A moisturizing natural insect repellent lotion bar with a special blend of essential oils that includes lemon eucalyptus, recommended by the CDC as an alternative to DEET!
Every purchase of this Natural Bug Repellent Lotion Bar funds the removal of 10 pieces of plastic from the ocean.
- Keep insects away naturally!
- A safe natural alternative to chemical-laden bug repellents.
- Citronella, cedarwood, and neem oils were long used as insect repellents.
- Slip the handy natural bug repellent tin into your pocket or backpack.
- How to Use: Apply to the skin as often as required paying special attention to places that bugs like to bite you. If wearing short pants or shirts add few good swipes up and down the arms and legs. Most effective if applied about 5 minutes before venturing outside!
- Ingredients: Organic Virgin Shea Butter, Organic Jojoba Oil, Organic Beeswax, Organic Neem Oil, Organic Lemon Eucalyptus Essential Oil, Organic Cedarwood Essential Oil, Organic Citronella Essential Oil, Organic Lavender Essential Oil, Organic Rosemary Essential Oil, Organic Lemongrass Essential Oil, Organic Basil Essential Oil, Organic Thyme Essential Oil.
- Made in the USA.
Love this bug repellent. Its safe, no toxins in it, pleasant smell and it works so well. If I do get bitten I put some of it over the bite and it stops the itching. So glad I purchased this bug repellent.
It worked but I didn't like the smell. It also leaves your skin with a lot of residue.
I was surprised that this bug balm actually worked. Here in Michigan this year 2021 we have had a lot of rain and the mosquitos are horrific. I simply swiped a small amount on my hand and lower arm, dots on the face, a bit on my feet and they did not bother me while I planted flowers, worked on the golf cart or took out the trash. I live on 8 acres surrounded by woods. This stuff works.