Ditch single-use dryer sheets for these cute Friendsheep Dryer Balls. They naturally soften and fluff your laundry, while reducing drying time by 20%!
Every purchase of the Piggy Band Dryer Balls funds the removal of 10 pieces of plastic from the ocean.
- 100% cruelty-free - Leaping Bunny Certified.
- Did you know that traditional dryer sheets coat your clothing with a chemical softener that ruins absorbency? These dryer balls reduce drying time, wrinkles, and static while softening clothes naturally!
- Reusable for 1,000+ washes - each set will last for years.
- Each set comes with a user manual that’s printed on recycled paper with vegetable ink. Sold in a pack of 6.
- Materials: 100% New Zealand wool, unbleached cotton.
- The dryer balls and unbleached cotton drawstring bag are 100% backyard compostable.
- Handcrafted in Nepal by fair-trade artisans.
I bought these for my 67 year old sister for her birthday because her plain dryer balls were falling apart and boring. She LOVED these little piggy dryer balls and I could hear her giggle every time she changed a load. What a great way to be kind to your loved ones and to the earth! I'll be getting more of these down the line, and they have enough variety to choose a design that works for anyone.
Ordered 3 sets of dryer balls. One given as a birthday gift and the others are for Christmas. One recipient has opened her gift and absolutely loves. Started using right away. Wonderful present!
Have used them multiple times now and believe they do shorten the drying time. Clothes do not bunch up like they did before using the dryer balls.
Soft and cuddly. I haven’t used them; they’re a gift for someone who collects pigs.
I really love my dryer balls. They work great! I like them so much I ordered the bees for my daughter.