Ditch single-use dryer sheets for these cute Friendsheep Dryer Balls. They naturally soften and fluff your laundry, while reducing drying time by 20%!
Every purchase of the Piggy Band Dryer Balls funds the removal of 10 pieces of plastic from the ocean.
- 100% cruelty-free - Leaping Bunny Certified.
- Did you know that traditional dryer sheets coat your clothing with a chemical softener that ruins absorbency? These dryer balls reduce drying time, wrinkles, and static while softening clothes naturally!
- Reusable for 1,000+ washes - each set will last for years.
- Each set comes with a user manual that’s printed on recycled paper with vegetable ink. Sold in a pack of 6.
- Materials: 100% New Zealand wool, unbleached cotton.
- The dryer balls and unbleached cotton drawstring bag are 100% backyard compostable.
- Handcrafted in Nepal by fair-trade artisans.
These are great. So much better than dryer sheets.
I feel they work great. No static!
LOVE these little dryer balls. So cute that I ordered two bags ... and have already given one away!
I bought enough dryer balls that I could give as gifts also. They arrived on time and were packaged perfectly. The balls themselves are very cute. I'm sure they will last a long time and it made me feel good to be a small part of a good cause.
I haven’t used them yet, but if they work as well as the Sloth Dryer Balls, then they deserve five stars.