Did you know that kitchen sponges and scrubbers are made from plastic and are non-recyclable? Even when you use them, they shed off tiny amounts of microplastics which are toxic to us and our environment.
These no-plastic, coconut dish scour pads, are perfect for scrubbing away hard grease, stains, and any food residues. Reach all tricky corners of your plates and pots!
Every purchase of these Round Kitchen Scourers funds the removal of 10 pieces of plastic from the ocean.
- Pack of 2 round biodegradable reusable kitchen scourers.
- 100% biodegradable and plastic-free - made from waste coconut coir and steel wire.
- Scratch-free. These little beauties are tough on dirt but won’t damage your delicate crockery.
- Each scourer: 100 (h) x 100 (l) x 45 (w) mm
- When the coconut dish scrubber is no longer scrubbing your dirty dishes well, you can use it as a soap dish to put the soap block on or use it for general cleaning around the house! To dispose, you can cut the bristles off the metal wire. These bristles are 100% biodegradable and can be added to your food waste or compost. Then you can recycle the wire as normal in your metal recycling.
- Made in the UK.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Great scrubber! I use them and a little salt to scrub my cast iron skillet. They get the little burned bits off but leave the skillet seasoning behind.
When I first opened the package, i thought they were a bit too stiff and hard to be any good for what I needed. but guess what! i used one, and it....is....awesome!! not stiff. not hard. a great scrubber! Don't let first impression fool you! An all natural scrubber that does not scratch pans, dishes, whatever, yet it cleans things beautifully! I'm on the return list! (as in I'l be buying more as I need them, but 2 in a package is plenty for me for now)
These wonderful round biodegradable reusable coconut kitchen scourers really work, and don't scratch the surfaces being scoured.
These are great!
I have both of the coconut scrubbers (flat and round) and they are fantastic. So good at scrubbing, they rinse clean and they never smell!!! I think I'll give them as presents!