Ditch single-use dryer sheets for these cute Friendsheep Dryer Balls. They naturally soften and fluff your laundry, while reducing drying time by 20%!
Every purchase of the Sloth Squad Dryer Balls funds the removal of 10 pieces of plastic from the ocean.
- 100% cruelty-free - Leaping Bunny Certified.
- Did you know that traditional dryer sheets coat your clothing with a chemical softener that ruins absorbency? These dryer balls reduce drying time, wrinkles, and static while softening clothes naturally!
- Reusable for 1,000+ washes - each set will last for years.
- Each set comes with a user manual that’s printed on recycled paper with vegetable ink. Sold in a pack of 6.
- Materials: 100% New Zealand wool, unbleached cotton.
- The dryer balls and unbleached cotton drawstring bag are 100% backyard compostable.
- Made in Nepal.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I have used dryer balls (usually the rubber types that look a bit like land mines) for a long time. These FTO Ladybug balls are cute and effective. They also are less noisy in the dryer than most of the other ones I've used.
Gave as a gift after getting the sloth version for myself.
Work well, and cute...what's not to like?
I love opening my drier door and seeing their bug-eyes looking at me from its depths. And they do seem to reduce drying time, which is not only energy efficient but keeps the house cooler in this torrid weather.
First, these guys work great! I was actually really impressed. Second, they are so darn cute! When I find one that snuck into the basket of laundry for folding, I can’t help but smile!