Compostable Gallon Storage Bags (15pk)
Extra strong, resealable, leak-resistant, and fridge and freezer safe!
Did you know? The average household uses up to 500 plastic zipper bags a year!
Whether filled with craft supplies or leftover culinary creations, these strong, durable, freezer- or fridge-ready bags have your back. And they have our planet’s back, too. Once their storage duties are over, they’ll break down into good-for-earth components, not microplastics.
Every purchase of these Compostable Gallon Storage Bags funds the removal of 10 pieces of plastic from the ocean.
- Features: Leak-resistant, resealable, fridge, and freezer safe
- Made with plants: (PLA & PBAT) that break down into carbon and water
- Compostable: Meets internationally-recognized standards to safely biodegrade in municipal or commercial composting facilities
- Size: 10.5in x 10.8in | 26.8cm x 27.3cm | 15 bags per box.
- Ideal for: Meat, vegetables, fruit, school supplies, knickknacks, cosmetics, craft supplies—nearly everything!
I was really feeling good about purchasing these products until I saw they were made in China.
I like the bags and I love having something that isn’t plastic. However, the bags are very hard to open once sealed. Sometimes the free strip on either side of the “zipper” tears but the zipper doesn’t budge. I’m managing, but this is very frustrating.