Compostable Cling Wrap
Stretch, cling, protect, and preserve - the plastic-free way!
When you want something to cling to metal, glass, plastic, or food itself—but not cling to a landfill for thousands of years—these are your leftover legends. They stretch, cling, protect, and preserve. And then they compost to become carbon and water.
Every purchase of this Compostable Cling Wrap funds the removal of 10 pieces of plastic from the ocean.
- High-performance stretch, tight cling, in perforated squares for easy use.
- Made with plants (PLA & PBAT) that break down into carbon and water.
- High standards: Meets internationally-recognized standards to safely biodegrade in municipal or commercial composting facilities.
- Dimensions: 100sq ft (9.3㎡) | 11.8” x 101.7’ (30cm x 31m).
- Ideal for storing leftovers in the fridge or freezer.
Plastic wrap that is biodegradable, WOW! So wonderful 😃
i'm curious what plants are used to make this product? also are these plants from organic plants?
I love the way Free the Ocean has so many products that allow us to do our part to keep the environment healthier. When I saw the Clear Food Wrap I ordered it immediately. It works very well!
The only problem is that I have a hard time getting it off the roll. I have solved the problem by pulling it tight and using scissors to cut it from the roll.
I hope Free the Ocean continues finding new products for us to use!
This product was a little more flimsy than what I expected but it works well. I like tearing off at perforations instead of the metal sharp edges on other products. If it helps the environment, I’m all for it.
It is so easy to use. Works great on different containers. Also good for just wrapping up leftovers like meat or apple slices. Clingy and stays closed