Ditch single-use dryer sheets for these cute Friendsheep Dryer Balls. They naturally soften and fluff your laundry, while reducing drying time by 20%!
Every purchase of the Blue Ocean Dryer Balls funds the removal of 10 pieces of plastic from the ocean.
- 100% cruelty-free - Leaping Bunny Certified.
- Did you know that traditional dryer sheets coat your clothing with a chemical softener that ruins absorbency? These dryer balls reduce drying time, wrinkles, and static while softening clothes naturally!
- Reusable for 1,000+ washes - each set will last for years.
- Each set comes with a user manual that’s printed on recycled paper with vegetable ink. Sold in a pack of 6.
- Materials: 100% New Zealand wool, unbleached cotton.
- The dryer balls and unbleached cotton drawstring bag are 100% backyard compostable.
- Handcrafted in Nepal by fair-trade artisans.
Blue Ocean Dryer Balls
These dryer ball are very pretty. Also, they are very helpful in making the drying process smooth and are better for our environment, too!
These little guys are fantastic! I used them a few times on different sizes of loads and kinds of fabrics and THEN I read the enclosed info card that came in their sack about separating fabrics and adding balls of aluminum foil to further reduce static. Worked great with the synthetics. I did our Cal-king bamboo sheets and 4 king sized pillow cases with just the wool balls. They came out super soft, no static, nice clean smell. I use scentless detergent, so no fragrance from that. We have wonderfully sweet artesian well water and the laundry now smells as if it was dried out in the sunshine, which I used to do in SoCal, but not so much here in the PNW. So that's another big plus for these guys. I'm about to order more for gifting.
I am please with the dryer balls. Been working for years with 2 plastic ones that caught on loose threads in clothing. Decided to upgrade and for the 1st time in years I do not have to put clothes through an extra cycle to get them dry. Love them!
Not only are they pretty, they work!