New! 3-Pack Dryer Balls - 4 Styles
Save the planet (and your money) with eco-friendly dryer balls!
One way to make laundry day as eco-friendly as possible is to use dryer balls. With wool dryer balls, you can ditch those single-use dryer sheets, reduce drying time by 20%, and dry your clothes using less energy.
No chemicals, no fragrances, just pure organic cruelty-free certified New Zealand wool. Reusable for 1,000+ washes - each set will last for years.
Every purchase of the Dryer Balls funds the removal of 10 pieces of plastic from the ocean.
- Cruelty-free and Leaping Bunny Certified
- All Natural: Did you know that traditional dryer sheets coat your clothing with a chemical softener that ruins absorbency? These dryer balls reduce drying time, wrinkles, and static while softening clothes naturally!
- Materials: 100% New Zealand wool, unbleached cotton.
- Fair Trade: Handcrafted in Nepal by fair-trade artisans
- End of life: The dryer balls and unbleached cotton drawstring bag are 100% backyard compostable. Even the user manual is printed on recycled paper.
These are not noisy in the dryer and seem to help with tumbling.
I got this set as a gift for someone who collects all things penguin and he is thrilled with the little guys--so much so that he may not hide them in the dryer!
Cute little fellas. Received promptly. Enjoy using them, knowing I am helping the environment in my small way.
I decided to try dryer balls as an alternative to dryer sheets. The dryer balls are larger than I thought they'd be - about the size of tennis balls! They are a cute design (I got the bees) and seem to work well. I think this was a worthwhile purchase.
These penguin dryer balls are so cute! I gave them to a friend for her birthday and she loved them! Of course, she adores penguins!!!