Plastic-free packaging, salon-quality shampoo & conditioner
Our go-to everyday shampoo and conditioner bar. Great for normal hair, or if you wash your hair less frequently because it gently removes any build-up. With honeyquat and shea butter for added shine.
Every purchase of the Maintain shampoo or conditioner bar funds the removal of 10 pieces of plastic from the ocean.
- 100% safe for colored or treated hair.
- Compostable / recyclable paper packaging.
- bar = 16 oz of shampoo/conditioner (at least!)
- No soap, sulfates, parabens, silicone, phthalates, and no cruelty.
- How to use: Wet bar in the shower and rub into your hair like you would a bar of soap on your body. Get your hair nice and sudsy, massage your scalp with the soap suds and rinse clean. Follow up with a conditioner bar!
- Shampoo ingredients: Coconut Oil*, Shea Butter, Glycerin (Vegetable Based*), Honeyquat, Kukui Nut Oil, Vitamin B5, Olive Oil*, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Unsaponifiables, Natural Fragrance (Lime Peel Oil, Orange Peel Oil, Lemon Peel Oil, Grapefruit Peel Oil, Ginger Root Oil), Mineral Pigment CI 77288. (*Derived Source)
- Conditioner Ingredients: Cetearyl Alcohol (Vegetable based*), Behentrimonium Methosulfate (Vegetable Based*), Cocoa Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Coconut Oil, Vitamin B5, Glycerin (Vegetable Based*), Hydroxypropyl
- Made in the USA.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
The shampoo bars cleans beautifully. I like mine so much that I plan to give shampoo and conditioner as gifts to my daughter-in-law who travels a lot. No bunches of tiny plastic bottles!!! Yay!!!
I would love to review it but it has never arrived. I think lost in mail.
I have been using "bar" shampoo for a while now and thought I'd give this one a try. I like how easily it lathers and how it seems to give my hair more volume and body. I will buy this product again and will also give the conditioner a try next time.
Love them, had to get used to them for sure, not used to the solid forms. I bought the "maintain" duo, the shampoo is a lighter green than the conditioner so it is easy to distinguish between the two.
This bar works well, is a good cleansing shampoo. It claims to get as many washes as a 16 oz. bottle; we shall see. Kind of pricey for me. I didn't try the conditioner.