Ditch single-use dryer sheets for these cute Friendsheep Dryer Balls. They naturally soften and fluff your laundry, while reducing drying time by 20%!
Every purchase of the Sloth Squad Dryer Balls funds the removal of 10 pieces of plastic from the ocean.
- 100% cruelty-free - Leaping Bunny Certified.
- Did you know that traditional dryer sheets coat your clothing with a chemical softener that ruins absorbency? These dryer balls reduce drying time, wrinkles, and static while softening clothes naturally!
- Reusable for 1,000+ washes - each set will last for years.
- Each set comes with a user manual that’s printed on recycled paper with vegetable ink. Sold in a pack of 6.
- Materials: 100% New Zealand wool, unbleached cotton.
- The dryer balls and unbleached cotton drawstring bag are 100% backyard compostable.
- Made in Nepal.
They are a Christmas gift so I can’t judge if they work, but they are adorable!
This is a great item and they work fantastically
I hate static, but even more, I have hated how my husband has nagged me for years that dryer sheets are the most toxic thing in the house. I don’t know about that, necessarily, but he found these dryers balls and I thought, hey those are cute, let’s try them! Voila, they work like a dream! Also, I followed the suggestion to add a bit of essential oil (I used lavender) to each ball! The result is a delicately scented (thankfully not that noxious fabric softener/laundry detergent smell) laundry! My workout gear smells delightful!!
I've had mine for a few months. Love their little sloth faces. Some of the wool seems thinning around the main ball but has not unraveled. The ONLY thing I would change, and this is going to sound strange, is to make them SQUARE instead of round. I have my dryer stacked on top of my washer and when I unload it, the balls always come out with the dried laundry, bounce around and go rolling off to places unknown. Since it's a laundry room, the balls pick up every piece of lint and dust on the laundry room floor. I know, it sounds crazy, but it would help if the round balls didn't bounce and roll everywhere. Guess they'd be called dryer cubes instead of dryer balls. Oh well. Their little faces make me smile every time I see them. So it's all good! 😁
Love these panda dryer balls...clothes are soft and everything dries in less time!