This ultra-rich lip conditioner is formulated to keep lips hydrated and looking their best! A creamy blend of botanical butter and oils nourish lips for perfect everyday beauty. Specially formulated into a savory array of 6 scented flavors, you can have your choice of cravings to sweetly soften your lips.
Bonus: A baby sea turtle is saved for every balm purchased (the set = 5 turtles saved!)
Every purchase of the Lip Therapy Balm funds the removal of 10 pieces of plastic from the ocean.
- Packaged in 100% pcw recycled paperboard and can be composted after use.
- Handcrafted with love in California, USA.
- Vegan Coastal Berry: red raspberry seed oil, candelilla wax, cocoa butter, cranberry seed oil, shea nut butter, coconut oil, Vitamin E.
- Cali Orange: beeswax, cocoa butter, shea nut butter, coconut oil, castor oil, sunflower seed oil, Vitamin E, Sweet orange essential oil.
- Ruby Red Grapefruit (Tinted): beeswax, alkanet root infused castor oil, coconut oil, cocoa butter, shea nut butter, Vitamin E, grapefruit essential oil
- Pacific Mint: beeswax, cocoa butter, shea nut butter, coconut oil, castor oil, sunflower seed oil, Vitamin E, spearmint essential oil, peppermint
- Vegan Pacific Peppermint: candelilla wax, cocoa butter, shea nut butter, coconut oil, castor oil, kukui nut oil, Vitamin E, peppermint essential oil
- Lavender Lemon: beeswax, comfrey, lemon balm, St. John's Wort, infused extra virgin olive oil, cocoa butter, shea butter, red raspberry seed oil, Vitamin E, lemon balm essential oil, lavender essential oil.
- Made in the USA.
- Set of Five does not include Vegan Coastal Berry.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Lip Therapy Balm (help save sea turtles!)
I bought two of these. My mother loves hers, and I was loving mine, too, but my dog liked mine better.
Will repurchase & keep out of his reach.
I have received my Lip Therapy and I am enjoying it. I like having it in my pocket and it goes on easily. It seems to work so far.
This is my second order of this lip balm. Really like the product. Some products don't work as well. I like how this actually heals my chapped lips. As for the price, well, sure, you can buy stuff at the big box store for less and it's in plastic packaging. But there's a price for that stuff. Not only what you pay but what about what that plastic waste does to our environment? Plus you get to help save sea turtles!
A lip balm not encased in plastic – a miracle! And it's lovely to use.