Ditch single-use dryer sheets for these cute Friendsheep Dryer Balls. They naturally soften and fluff your laundry, while reducing drying time by 20%!
Every purchase of the Penguin Dryer Balls funds the removal of 10 pieces of plastic from the ocean.
- 100% cruelty-free - Leaping Bunny Certified.
- Did you know that traditional dryer sheets coat your clothing with a chemical softener that ruins absorbency? These dryer balls reduce drying time, wrinkles, and static while softening clothes naturally!
- Reusable for 1,000+ washes - each set will last for years.
- Each set comes with a user manual that’s printed on recycled paper with vegetable ink. Sold in a pack of 6.
- Materials: 100% New Zealand wool, unbleached cotton.
- The dryer balls and unbleached cotton drawstring bag are 100% backyard compostable.
- Handcrafted in Nepal by fair-trade artisans.
I bought these as a Christmas present. I feel good knowing I am giving a gift that is sustainably produced, good for the planet and funds the removal of 10 pieces of plastic from the ocean.
The dryer balls are cute and help my clothes dry faster with less wrinkles. Love them!
I love these dryer balls! They’re much nicer than the vinyl ones I had before and they’re super cute as well. Have ordered some of the others for gifts.
I honestly didn't think they would work. BUT THEY DO! I'm really happy I haded using those sheets once and the chemicals in my clothes. These guys are great no static and towels, clothes and even a quilt comes fluffy and soft.
Penguin Dryer Balls